These NFL players with Utah ties recorded stats in Week 10:
• San Diego DL Ryon Bingham (Nebraska/Alta HS) had a tackle against the Colts.
• Green Bay DB Jarrett Bush (Utah State) had two tackles against Vikings.
• Cincinnati TE Daniel Coats (BYU/Northridge HS) had a 6-yard pass against Ravens.
• Washington TE Chris Cooley (Utah State/Logan HS) caught 5 passes for 33 yards and had an untimely penalty on second and goal late in the game.
• Philadelphia WR Kevin Curtis (Utah State/Bingham HS) caught three passes for 20 against the Redskins.
• San Diego LB Marques Harris (Southern Utah) recorded a sack and three tackle against the Colts.
• Pittsburgh DE Brett Keisel (BYU) had two tackles against the Browns.
• Carolina NT Maake Kemoeatu (Utah) had four tackles against Atlanta.
• Baltimore DT Haloti Ngata (Oregon/Highland HS) recorded seven tackles (four solo) against Bengals.
• Green Bay LB Brady Poppinga (BYU) had two tackles against Vikings.
• San Francisco QB Alex Smith (Utah) connected on 12 of 28 passes and had two fumbles in Monday night's loss to Seattle.
• San Francisco MLB Derek Smith (Arizona State/American Fork HS) tallied three tackles and one assist in the defeat.
• Carolina WR Steve Smith (Utah) caught five passes for 61 yards and fumbled against Falcons.
• San Diego S Eric Weddle (Utah) started, deflected a pass and had four tackles against the Colts.These players played Sunday: Philadelphia LB Stewart Bradley (Nebraska/Highland HS), Buffalo RT Kirk Chambers (Stanford/Provo HS), Miami OL John Denney (BYU), Miami DL Steve Fifita (Utah), Arizona DB Aaron Francisco (BYU), Carolina OT Jordan Gross (Utah), Pittsburgh NT Chris Hoke (BYU), Pittsburgh G Chris Kemoeatu (Utah), Arizona OL Deuce Lutui (Snow), Oakland TE John Madsen (Utah/Hunter HS) , Philadelphia RB Reno Mahe (BYU/Brighton HS) , Dallas OT Pat McQuistan (Weber State), Oakland OG Barry Sims (Utah/Park City HS) and Chicago OT John Tait (BYU).