PROVO The Diabetes Management Clinic at Utah Valley Regional Medical Center will present a free seminar on Wednesday at 7 p.m. on the newest technology advances in the management of diabetes.
Topics will include the following:
• New insulins and insulin pump technologies.
• Continuous glucose monitors: Experience after the first year.
• Are your diabetes medications safe? The latest information.
• Medical treatment of obesity.
• Do you have a diabetes disaster plan?
• Recommendations from the experts.
The Diabetes Technology Fair will be held in the Northwest Plaza Clark Auditorium, on the corner of Bulldog Boulevard and 500 West in Provo. Presentations will be by Dr. Robert Day, Dr. Gily Ionescu, Ben Peay and Carla Meservy. Many products and information will also be on display and available from insulin pump manufacturers, continuous glucose monitor manufacturers and the American Red Cross. Contact the Diabetes Management Clinic at 357-7546 for more information.