TICKETS: "Saturday's Warrior" will be performed Mondays-Saturdays at 8 p.m. at the Capitol Theatre, 50 W. 200 South, June 18-July 3, with Saturday matinees at 2 p.m. on June 20 and 27.
There will be one discounted preview performance, June 18, when all seats are $12 (general admission seating). Tickets for all other performances range from $12 to $25 on weekends, with half-price matinees and discounted weeknight shows. Except for the preview performance, all seats are reserved. For tickets, visit the Capitol Theatre box office or ArtTix outlets (selected Albertsons stores) or call 1-801-355-2787 or, toll free, 1-888-451-2787.- TOUR: Following the 16-performance Capitol Theatre run, "Saturday's Warrior" will tour throughout the region. Curtain times and ticket prices will be announced. Dates and locations are:
- July 10-13: Kent Concert Hall, Utah State University campus, Logan.
- July 17, 18 & 20: Idaho Falls (venue to be announced).
- July 23, 25 & 27: Roy High School auditorium, Roy.
- Aug. 6-8 & 10: Cox Auditorium, Dixie College, St. George.
- Aug. 21, 22 & 24: Kingsbury Hall, University of Utah campus.
- Aug. 27-Sept. 5: Timp View High School auditorium, Provo.
For general information on the touring shows, call 656-0577. Tickets for these performances will be available in selected local bookstores.