VISION, WORD & SONG of Hildegard of Bingen, the medieval poet and mystic, will be celebrated with a lecture by Paul Dietrich, a professor of religious studies at the University of Montana, and with antiphons from the Sym-phon-ia of Hildegard of Bingen sung by the Cathedral Choir this evening at 8 p.m. at the Cathedral of Madeleine, 331 E. South Temple. The concert is free.
- THE SCERA SHELL in Orem will host LDS recording artists: the Pearsons, John Canaan, Wanda Lindstrom, Roger & Melanie Hoffman and Stanford Swim on Monday, May 25 at 8 p.m. Tickets are $8.- CHAMBER MUSIC by the students of Mikhail Boguslavsky will feature the music of Mozart, Prokofiev, Haydn and Tchaikovsky in a free concert Tuesday, May 26, at 7:30 p.m. in the West LDS Institute, 1340 E. 300 South, U. campus.
- THE APPRENTICE ARTISTS of the Utah Opera Ensemble will give a farewell performance with highlights of classic European opera repertoire with some American musical theater for spice. Benjamin Bongers, Michael Chipman, Jodi Karem-Brennan, Amanda Kelts and Anthony F. Kostecki will perform in a free concert Tuesday, May 26, at All Saints Episcopal Church, 1710 S. Foothill Drive.
- THE WSU FLUTE CHOIR'S free spring concert is Wednesday, May 27, at 7:30 p.m. in the Peery Lecture Hall of the Marriott Allied Health Bldg., Ogden. The recital will feature Sonata in G minor by J.S. Bach. For more information call 801-546-4401.
- SOUTHWEST SYMPHONY ORCHESTRA'S Wild West Pops Concert is Thursday-Friday, May 28-29, at 8 p.m. in the Cox Performing Arts Theater, St. George. Tickets are $10 for adults, $3 for youth and students with ID. 435-652-7994.
- WEST VALLEY CIVIC CHORUS will be singing songs from "Phantom of the Opera" in a concert Friday, May 29 at 7:30 p.m. at Granger Community Christian Church, 3850 S. 2600 West. The concert is free to the public.
- PIANIST WILLIAM DARGER is guest artist Saturday, May 30, at 7:30 for a concert at the Assembly Hall at Temple Square. Darger will perform a varied program including LDS hymns, the music of Chopin and "The Story of Babar, the Little Elephant" narrated by Jennifer W. Darger. The concert is free to those ages 8 and up.
- THE SALT LAKE VOCAL ENSEMBLE will sing a collection of light Renaissance music in a concert May 31 at 7 p.m. at Zion Lutheran Church, 1070 E. Foothill Blvd. Guitarist Todd Woodbury will be guest artist. A $7.50 donation is requested.