A man was electrocuted while working near some live wiring Friday morning.
Killed was:Jessie Moon, age and address unknown.
Moon, an employee with Newco Electric, was working alone on a utility room loading dock at the University of Utah's Research Park, 500 S. Chipeta Way, when his head apparently touched some main electrical wiring inside the building, said Salt Lake Police Lt. Sandra Urry.
Moon was found dead in the room at about 12:30 p.m. It is unknown what time the electrocution occurred, but Moon had arrived at the building about 8:30 a.m., Urry said.
The body was taken to the medical examiner's office.