I-15 in both directions will be closed tonight and part of Sunday in south Salt Lake County while construction crews remove and reinstall asphalt.
- Northbound I-15 between 4500 South and 2100 South will be closed from 10 p.m. Saturday to 4 p.m. Sunday. The 5300 South onramp to northbound I-15 also will be shut down. Electronic message signs before 7200 South, before I-215 and before 5300 South will warn northbound motorists of the I-15 closure.- Southbound I-15 between I-80 (2400 South) and 3300 South will be closed from 10 p.m. Saturday to 8 a.m. Sunday.
Other I-15 and related restrictions during the next few days are:
- 6400 South beneath I-15 will close from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday during I-15 bridge work.
- 7800 South beneath I-15 will be closed from 6 a.m. to 6 p.m. Sunday for bridge work.
- The I-15 southbound ramp to I-80 eastbound will be closed from 8 a.m. to noon Sunday for maintenance work.
- The 2100 South and 9000 South offramps from southbound I-15 will be closed froim 10 p.m. Monday to 6 a.m. Tuesday.
- 300 North beneath I-15 will be closed nightly from 10 p.m. to 6 a.m. starting Monday for several nights while Wasatch Constructors demolishes the old I-15 northbound bridge. Closures could be longer on Friday and Saturday.