Two men were killed and numerous others injured during four unrelated Easter weekend accidents throughout the state.

Killed were:Cody Felix, 20, Syracuse.

John Bob Dare, 36, Vernal.

Felix had been camping at the base of Sand Mountain in the Little Sahara Recreation Area of Juab County when he decided to take a ride on his all-terrain vehicle Friday, said Juab County Sheriff Dave Carter. When Felix failed to return to camp that night, his friends began to search for him.

He was found about 3 a.m. on the back side of Sand Mountain, Carter said. Apparently his three-wheel vehicle had rolled over, killing him. Efforts to revive Felix at the scene were unsuccessful. He was taken to the Central Valley Medical Center where he was pronounced dead.

- Dare apparently was arrowhead hunting in the Steinaker Draw Area, just north of Vernal, Uintah County, when he fell from a cliff, sustaining various injuries, said Uintah County Sheriff's Sgt. Steve Hatzidakis.

A family riding ATVs in the area found the body, Hatzidakis said. It appears Dare tried to crawl back to his vehicle when he died late Friday afternoon.

The sheriff's office is continuing to investigate the incident.

- In a similar incident, Hank Swink, 17, Vernal, was taken by medical helicopter to a Salt Lake area hospital after he fell from a cliff while rock climbing on the Blue Mountain in Uintah County Friday, Hatzidakis said.

Swink had been rock climbing with several young people when he lost his footing, Hatzidakis said. A search and rescue team, the Jensen Fire Department and the Uintah County Sheriff's Office responded to the scene.

- On Thursday, 10 juveniles were injured during a one-vehicle rollover accident. All were taken to Ashley Valley Medical Center in Vernal.

About 7:45 p.m., an eastbound van lost control on 500 South and rolled on its side, Hatzidakis said. At least one of the passengers had to be extricated.

Five ambulances responded to the accident and all 10 passengers were taken to the hospital with injuries that ranged from cuts and bruises to broken bones. None of the injuries was life-threatening.