Several proud heritages will be showcased during Brigham Young University's Celebration of Heritage Week March 20-28.
The public is invited to attend. Tickets for all events are available at 3326 Wilkinson Center. For more information, call 378-3121.- The Latin culture will be represented on Friday, March 20, at 7 p.m. in the Wilkinson Center Ballroom. Latin entertainment, food and dancing will be available. The cost is $7 with BYU ID or $8 without. The dance only is $3 with BYU ID or $4 without.
- Polynesian dancing will be featured Tuesday, March 24, at 7 p.m. in the Wilkinson Center Ballroom. The performance will cost $4 with BYU ID and $5 without.
- A second luau performance will be Wednesday, March 25, at 6 p.m. This luau will also include a dinner. The cost is $14 with BYU ID or $15 without and includes the dinner, show and reserved seating. Non-reserved seating will drop the price to $11 with BYU ID and $12 without.
- The Living Legends concert will be Thursday, March 26, at 2 and 7 p.m. in the de Jong Concert Hall. The cost for the performance is $7 with BYU ID and $9 without. Tickets are available at the Fine Arts Ticket Office, 378-4322.
- The annual Multicultural Alumni Dinner will be Thursday, March 26, at 5:30 p.m. in 3228 Wilkinson Center. The cost for the dinner is $5. Please RSVP by March 23 at 378-2842.
- An American Indian pow wow will be on Friday, March 27, 6:30 p.m. in the Wilkinson Center Ballroom. The grand entry will be at 7 p.m. Cost for this event is $2 with BYU ID, $3 without and for seniors. Children under 10 are free.
- A second pow wow celebration will be on Saturday, March 28, at noon and 6:30 p.m. in the Wilkinson Center Ballroom. The cost is $2 with BYU ID, $3 without and seniors, and children under 10 are free.