THE RED BUTTE CHAMBER MUSIC series continues this morning at 10-11:30 a.m. with romantic music by a flute trio., 581-4747.
- UTAH CHAMBER ARTISTS will premier a new work: Five Sacred Songs, Feb. 16 at 8 p.m. at the First Presbyterian Church, South Temple & C Street. Tickets can be purchased by calling 255-2233.- USU'S SYMPHONIC BAND AND WIND ORCHESTRA will be in concert Feb. 19 at 7:30 p.m., Kent Concert Hall, Chase Fine Arts Center, Logan.
- AN EASTERN ARTS ENSEMBLE will perform the music of Persia, Afghanistan, Turkey and Central Asia on Feb. 19 from 7-8 p.m. in the lecture room of the BYU Museum of Art in Provo. Tickets are $3, with discounts for staff and students available at the door.
- EVENINGS OF NEW YORK JAZZ with Flip DeBlasio and band featuring Elise Axelrad, will be in concert on Feb. 19-21 at the Villa Playhouse Theatre, 254 S. Main, Springville. Tickets are $7, $6 for students and seniors. Call 801-489-3088 for reservations.
- BIG BAND music will be highlighted at Utah State University with a recreation of The Glen Miller Show and dinner. Tickets are still available for Feb. 19, 26. Call 797-3600 or 797-1738.
- IT'S JUNCTION JAZZ NIGHT AT THE SKYROOM at Weber State University Feb. 19 at 7:30 p.m., Shepherd Union Building. Dinner and refreshments will be available. There is no charge but it is suggested to come early to find a seat. The program will feature Dixieland and Ragtime music performed by "The Entertainers."
- THE TUCSON ARIZONA BOYS CHORUS will be featured guests on Feb. 20 at 7:30 p.m. at the Assembly Hall on Temple Square. The chorus, conducted by Julian Ackerley, will present music from the Baroque and Renaissance periods, classic and romantic eras and modern composers. They will be joined by Salt Lake's International Children's Choir School for a grand finale. Free to those eight years of age and older.
- DIAN BAKER-DRINKALL, LAWRENCE VINCENT AND SUSAN GOODFELLOW will join forces to present music of Franz Schubert plus arrangements of songs for flute and piano. The Feb. 21 concert will be presented at 7:30 p.m. on Feb. 21 at the Assembly Hall on Temple Square. Free to those age 8 and up.