Salt Lake-based advertising agency Richter7 was the big winner in the 2003-2004 ADDY Awards competition, announced Saturday.
Richter7 won the Best of Show award, as well as 16 gold and 41 silver ADDY awards. Another top winner was W Communications, with 4 gold and 17 silver.
Judges from five agencies nationwide picked the winners out of more than 630 entries.
The Utah Advertising Federation ADDY awards are designed to recognize the creative work produced in the local market. Winners at the state level can compete in the regional competition and, if successful there, in the American Advertising Federation national contest.Other 2003-2004 ADDY winners were:
- R & R Partners, two gold, 10 silver, two Special Judges Awards.
- Love Communications, two gold, 10 silver
- Riester-Robb, four gold, two silver, one Special Judges Award
- Blain Olsen White Gurr, three silver
- Michael McRae Photography, one gold, two silver
- Vanguard Media Group, three silver
- Axis41, two silver
- Swivelhead/FUEL, two gold
- ThomasArts, two silver
- Cosmic Pictures, one gold
- coldbloodedproductions, one silver
- Elwood Productions, one silver
- Emerald Forest Studios, one silver
- Forthgear Inc., one silver
- Freestyle Marketing Group, one silver
- KUTV Creative Services, one gold.
- Lone Peak Productions, one silver
- Riddell Sollitt & Partners, one silver
- Selph & Smith, one silver
- Strategex, one silver
- Studeo, one silver
- Swivelhead Design, one silver
- University of Utah Marketing & Communications, one silver