3:45 p.m. - Taylor says he is in good spirits, but his stomach is doing flip-flops.

4:06 p.m. - Taylor makes a phone call.4:15 p.m. - Taylor completes call and tells personnel to get rid of his food from lunch.

4:16 p.m. - Taylor asks for his stomach medication.

4:30 p.m. - Taylor sits quietly on his bunk with his back against the wall and his arms folded.

4:45 p.m. - Taylor visits with his uncle, Gordon Lee.

4:53 p.m. - Three pizzas and Coke arrive. Taylor says he wants to take his stomach medication first.

5:15 p.m. - Taylor continues to converse with his uncle. Both are in good spirits.

5:50 p.m. - Warden Hank Galetka asks Taylor if the pizza was good. Taylor states, "Very good. I'm full."

5:58 p.m. - Taylor acts very calm.

6:02 p.m. - Lee leaves.

6:18 p.m. - Taylor reads his mail and his possessions are inventoried.

6:30 p.m. - Taylor sits on the edge of his bed staring at the floor.

6:56 p.m. - Attorney Kristine Rogers visits Taylor.

7:44 p.m. - Taylor asks for his antacid liquid.

8:01 p.m. - Deputy Warden Wally Schulsen offers Taylor more pizza, soda and coffee. Taylor declines.

8:15 p.m. - Father Reyes Rodriguez and Taylor discuss prayers and the "after life."

8:34 p.m. - Attorney Ed Brass visits Taylor and hands him a one-page letter from a nun who wrote the book, "Dead Man Walking." The book is about a nun who befriends a death-row inmate.

8:40 p.m. - Taylor writes his last will and testament.

10:48 p.m. - Rodriguez reads scriptures. Taylor cries, sitting very still with his head bowed.

11:35 p.m. - Galetka asks Taylor if he wants to wear his glasses for the execution. "There is no need for them," Taylor says. He gives Galetka his glasses and necklace with a cross.

11:46 p.m. - Taylor is stripped, searched and given new clothing. Restraints are applied.

12:01 a.m. - Taylor utters his last words, "I would just like to say for my family, my friends; as the poem was written, remember me, but let me go."

12:03 a.m. - Shots are fired.

12:07 a.m. - Taylor is declared dead.