Eight teens accused in a "wilding" rampage through Central Park that resulted in the rape and beating of a woman jogger and an attack on a male runner are also charged with assaulting a third jogger, indictments unsealed Friday revealed.

Six of the teens were indicted for beating and raping a 28-year-old female jogger and leaving her for dead in a puddle of blood. All eight were indicted for assaulting and robbing male jogger John Loughlin, 40, during the two-hour descent on the moonlit evening of April 19.The indictments unsealed Friday by Manhattan District Attorney Robert Morgenthau revealed the eight are also charged with attacking a second male jogger, David Lewis, 30.

Both men were attacked on the running track circling the park reservoir.

The Police Bias Unit played down a racial motive, despite a report that one teen said, "Let's get the white jogger." All the victims are white and their accused assailants black or Hispanic.

"The investigation is ongoing, but at this point we don't feel there was a racial motivation," Chief of Detectives Robert Colangelo told a joint news conference.

Police are still trying to piece together the sequence of events, but they think Lewis was the first victim, at about 9 p.m. He dodged a rock that was thrown at him and was hit on the arm as he ran around his attackers and escaped, Morgenthau said.

The group then attacked Loughlin, beating him and stealing his radio.

Finally, they lunged at the woman, a Wall Street investment banker whose name is being withheld because she is a rape victim. They are accused of bashing her in the head with a pipe, raping her and fondling her.

The six indicted in that attack are Steven Lopez, 15, Kevin Richardson, 14, Antron McCray, 15, Yusef Salaam, 15, Raymond Santana, 14, and Kharey Wise, 16. They are also charged with the attacks on the men, as are Jermain Robinson, 15, and Michael Briscoe, 17.

The rape victim, who has regained consciousness after a two-week coma, remained in critical condition at Metropolitan Hospital Friday.

"She is resting comfortably and shows some further neurologial progress," said Dr. Robert Kurtz, director of the hospital's surgical intensive care unit, in a written statement.

"However, she tires easily, her attention span is short, and she is still not well oriented as to time and place," he said.

Doctors have said the woman, who lay bloody, bruised and wearing only a jogger's bra when she was found, may have suffered permanent brain damage.

Kurtz said doctors did not know why the woman's fever shot up to 106 degrees early Thursday. Her temperature was down to 99.8 degrees on Friday, he said.