1. Any child in the family, 1 to 15 years of age, lists the following on a postcard or letter: Name and age; full name of parent or guardian; complete address and phone number; titles of three books read with another family member (parent, grandparent, sibling) between March 1 and May 12, 1989.
2. Parent or guardian signs the card.3. Mail card to: Read to Succeed, KBYU-TV, Provo, UT 84602.
4. Enter every time you read three books.
5. Multiple entrants from the same family are welcome, but each entry must list three different books.
6. Entries must be received no later that 5 p.m. May 12, 1989. Winners' names will be drawn at random May 13 during the live KBYU production "Read to Succeed: A Family Celebration" at 1 p.m. Winners will be notified by mail.
7. Void where prohibited by law or where restricted. All federal, state and local rules apply.
8. Employees of sponsoring entities are ineligible for prizes.