1. Completion of the regional state prison in Gunnison: $17.78 million.
2. Complete renovation of Old Main on the Utah State University campus: $4.49 million.3. A new toxic chemical storage building at Agriculture Building: $100,000.
4. A new Sandy Circuit Court building: $4.62 million.
5. A computer business building for the College of Eastern Utah: $3.61 million.
6. Group homes for the mentally retarded: $2.96 million.
7. A new facility to store and repair communications equipment for the Department of Public Safety in South Ogden: $241,600.
8. Renovation of the Talmage Building on the University of Utah Campus: $3.57 million.
9. Purchase land next to the Health Department building for a parking lot: $500,000.
10. Remodel the old student union building at Southern Utah State College: $3.71 million.
11. A new agriculture education building at Utah State University: $2.82 million.
12. Stabilize uranium tailings at the Vitro site in Salt Lake County and at the Green River site in Emery County: $250,000.
13. Rest rooms at Millsite, Pioneer Trails, East Canyon and Green River state parks: $549,700.
14. A facility to store and repair communications equipment for the Department of Public Safety in Richfield: $205,600.
15. Finish funding for the Hill Air Force Base Museum: $1.7 million.
16. Purchase new liquor stores: $500,000.
17. Remodel five buildings at Weber State College: $2.34 million.
18. Construction of 10 new maintenance buildings for various state parks: $500,000.
19. Improvements to the Utah State Fairgrounds: $1 million.