Ferdinand and Imelda Marcos met with the FBI again Saturday, and Mrs. Marcos said the American justice system was going to be the death of her husband.

"Enough is enough," Mrs. Marcos said in a statement before the meeting. "The Filipino people and the Marcoses have long been used and abused. You surely will not stop until you have killed President Marcos of the Philippines."Marcos, the 71-year-old former president, and his wife waved through their car windows as they passed with lawyers and an entourage of about a dozen people and entered an underground garage.

The Marcoses were to submit fingerprints and voice samples, according to Marcos' Washington attorney Richard Hibey. They also were to sign forms authorizing U.S. investigators to search the records of several foreign banks where they are said to have assets.

A federal grand jury in New York last month indicted the Marcoses on federal racketeering charges accusing them of plundering $103 million from the Philippine treasury and defrauding U.S. banks of $165 million.

Mrs. Marcos, 59, pleaded not guilty to the charges and was released on $5 million bail provided by tobacco heiress Doris Duke, a close friend who owns a home here. While in New York, Mrs. Marcos provided some of the required samples, including finger and palm prints.

Marcos has not been arraigned. His attorneys claim he is too frail to make the 10-hour trip to New York.

The Marcoses supplied handwriting samples during Friday night's three-hour session, but stopped because Marcos was too tired to continue, Hibey said.

"It takes a while to do these things," Hibey said. "They were very cooperative. So was the FBI. He just got very tired."

Hibey said he did not know whether Marcos would be able to finish the process Saturday.

"I hope he'll be able to finish, but that remains to be seen. He's very alert mentally, but physically, he's very weak."

Attorneys and FBI agents shielded the Marcoses from journalists, and the couple refused to answer questions as they left the Prince Kuhio Federal Building Friday night. Marcos sat in a wheelchair and was wearing a neck brace, while his wife, wearing a floor-length red gown, clutched a handkerchief and walked slowly beside him.

Marcos fled to Hawaii in February 1986 after a civilian-military revolt catapulted President Corazon Aquino into office, ending his 20-year rule.

He later claimed U.S. officials promised to fly him to his home province of the Ilocos Norte, not to the United States.