The Salt Lake YWCA is sponsoring a number of workshops and seminars in April.
"A Gathering of Men" will be the topic at the center's Noontime Networks programs on Thursdays, noon to 1 p.m. The schedule is:- April 4, "Beyond the Mask" features David Derezotes offering information and experiences about breaking down sex role stereotypes which inhibit intimacy.
- April 11, "The Time Has Come" featuring David Stetson who will discuss creating a safe environment for sharing of feelings.
- April 18, "Speaking to Mens' Hearts" featuring Steve Acevedo.
- April 25, "Look at Love from Both Sides Now" featuring Jim and Jan Magleby.
Other center programs in April include:
- Tuesday, April 2, noon to 1 p.m., "Reclaiming Spiritual Power" featuring metaphysical consultant Lorene Irizary.
- Saturday, April 6, 8:30 a.m. to 1 p.m., "A Psychic Journey to Personal Power" also features Irizary. A $30 registration fee will be due by April 4.
- Tuesday, April 2, noon to 2 p.m. "AIDS Education Forum." This is a monthly meeting. For more information, contact Lisa Nichols at the YWCA, 355-2804.