Residents can comment on proposed revisions to the city's budget during a public hearing Tuesday.
The City Council will also hold a public hearing on a proposal to rezone property at approximately 300 W. 800 North for single family residences.The first public hearing will begin at 7 p.m. in the council's chambers at City Hall, 31 North Church Street.
The council will hold its regular meeting at 7:30 p.m. During its meeting the council will:
- Award the bid for reconditioning of two wells.
- Present Citizen Appreciation awards.
- Consider making appointments to several committees and boards.
- Hear a presentation from Dale M. Greenwood on the Beehive League and a proposal for American Fork to host the WBBA World Series beginning Aug. 5, 1991.
- Consider a resolution supporting men and women serving in the Persian Gulf.