Jeri Hughes will present a proposal to the City Council on Tuesday to use the old library building as an antique and gift store.
Also during its regular meeting, the council will:- Consider granting final approval for Autumn Hills, a five-lot subdivision.
- Hear a report from Judy Lin on the Youth City Council.
- Consider a request from Evan Gillman of Gene Harvey Chevrolet that his company be placed on the police department's wrecker rotation list. Gillman also wants the council to draft a written policy on wrecker service.
- Hear a proposal from Coral Hicks on community health classes.
- Draft a list of uses for proceeds from the Kiwanis summer fund-raising activity.
- Consider recommendations to fill vacancies on the Planning Commission.
- Consider a resolution in support of building a community center at Utah Valley Community College.
- Consider a resolution showing support for Operation Desert Storm. The council's meeting will be at 7 p.m. in the Senior Citizen Center, 30 E. Center.