Nobody was injured in a 3 a.m. fire Tuesday in a home under construction at 2062 Lakeline Drive (2700 East), but the blaze caused more than $100,000 damage.

According to a report, an improperly installed wood-burning stove is being blamed for the fire. The house was unoccupied but the stove was being used to keep construction materials inside the home warm.Three engines and 22 firefighters responded to the blaze, which spread through a crawl space in the lower level of the house. Firefighters spent more than five hours at the house checking for hot spots, according to the Fire Department.