The City Council will hold a public hearing during its meeting Tuesday to consider which projects merit community development block grants.
The council also will also:- Consider advancing funds for city employees to purchase 72-hour emergency kits. The city will recoup funds through a payroll deduction plan.
- Consider a safe sidewalk construction bid.
- Present awards to students who participated in the Youth City Council contest.
- Consider public meeting dates for 1991.
- Review a construction maintenance contract on the 100 North bridge project.
- Consider writing off debt left by Adam Avery, Maple Hills Apartments.
- Mull a mid-year pay adjustments for employees.
Council members also will give committee reports. Residents will have an opportunity to ask the mayor and council questions at the end of the meeting. Council meetings are held in the meeting room at the city library, 30 E. Center St. at 7 p.m.