A nationwide teleconference for dairy producers Tuesday, Oct. 30, will give information on how to avoid hefty penalties from possible overuse of dairy drug products and bring participants up to date on the most recent government regulations.
The two-hour presentation will be broadcast at 11 a.m. to eight locations across the state, under arrangement by Utah State University Cooperative Extension, said Ronald L. Boman, USU Extension dairy cattle nutrition and management specialist.Sites where the program can be viewed in Utah, and the USU County Extension agent to contact for more information, are:
- Logan - Teleconference Center Studio, 736 N. 1200 East.
- Ogden - Weber State College (contact James Barnhill).
- Orem - Utah Valley Community College (Dean Miner).
- Salt Lake City - Salt Lake Community College (Mark Nelson).
- Richfield - Sevier Valley Tech Center (Clyde Hurst).
- Cedar City - Southern Utah State (Allan Edwards).
- Heber City - Wasatch High School (Val Warnick).
- Ephraim - Snow College (Gary Anderson).