From fading lipstick to lumpy lashes, common beauty problems can be solved with the right technique.
Here are some tips from Family Circle magazine:- Use lip primer over lipstick to keep lips moist and color fresh.
- Press loose powder onto lips and then cover with a matte lipstick to help lipstick last longer.
- Rub the spot where you applied your perfume to reactivate the scent.
- Help nails dry more quickly by applying fresh nail polish and then plunging them into ice water for a few minutes.
- Apply mascara in zigzags from inner to outer corners of the eye to reduce clumps.
- Reduce dry scaly feet by applying a rich moisturizer. Wrap feet in plastic bags and wear socks overnight. In the morning, reapply a light lotion before putting shoes on.