The American Family Survey is an annual, nationwide poll from the Deseret News and the Center for the Study of Elections and Democracy. It studies how Americans think about marriage and parenting, their family lives, and their opinions about the most important issues affecting families today.
Explore survey results
- America Magazine Poll-pourri: On Trust in Government, Free Speech and the American Family
- Brookings My marriage? Great! Yours? Not so much.
- Catholic News Service Upon parenthood, people's political views grow more similar, study finds
- Chicago Tribune Americans say their own marriages are great — but other people's, not so much
- Christian Today Millenials and Marriage: They might marry later, but they still marry
- The Economist Demand, meet supply
- The Guardian Millennials delay marriage in order to form a more perfect union, poll suggests