How one British man found his LDS faith in Australia and a new family in Utah

• LDSJOY PHOENIX, AZ
    April 23, 2017 7:00 p.m.

This story give me hope because of what is occuring with my child. I have joy in this brother's story. If he could write a book the pages would be eye-popping but the part where he turns to Christ would be soul-scrubbing.

• suzyk#1 Mount Pleasant, UT
    April 22, 2017 7:37 a.m.

I, too was at a point in my life that I needed a friend that would encourage and help me to find hope and find the courage to do what was right. Prayer was an answer in my life..it was not easy but feeling the helplessness I had was terrible and I wanted to be happy again. Heavenly Father sent someone into my life and I began to relearn everything I had forgotten or set aside and it all came around for me. My testimony and love for my Savior is so sacred to me and since being rebaptized my testimony and faith have exploded into the most wonderful, comfortable warm peace I've ever had. My life is wonderful and I am sealed to the most choice man who is my best friend. All of this is because I trusted Heavenly Father and that dear friend of mine.

• John Simpson ARLINGTON, VA
    April 21, 2017 3:04 p.m.

Plaudits to the members and missionaries in Darwin who helped Bro. Pither put his life back together. This is mainly about Chadd's willingness to listen to the voice of the Spirit and change his life accordingly. But his journey would have been much more difficult if the Plant family and Brother Woodward hadn't opened their hearts and homes to him.

• JohnInSLC Cottonwood Heights, UT
    April 21, 2017 11:04 a.m.

Love those Aussie saints!

• water rocket Magna, UT
    April 20, 2017 6:26 p.m.

This just proves that God doesn't care about where you are, whether on the beach in Australia, in some remote little town in China, or right here in Salt Lake City. What He does care about is which direction you are going. Anyone can pray for personal revelation or help. God knows our hearts, and will answer the sincere prayer. Maybe we can be the answer someone is praying for?

• Orem Parent Orem, UT
    April 20, 2017 3:14 p.m.

Great story! Just shows all of us that we never know what path we will take or what person is just waiting for something great to happen to them. Be a force for good wherever you are!

• teni Tooele, UT
    April 20, 2017 1:01 p.m.

A testimony builder! Thank you.