Comments about ‘Uintah County man accused of assaulting girlfriend, pet raccoon’

Return to article »

Published: Friday, Aug. 1 2014 5:15 p.m. MDT

  • Oldest first
  • Newest first
  • Most recommended
newhall, CA

First question that has to be asked, Is he legally here or is he an illegal alien? If so, deport him after he serves time, hard labor. Put him to work. Make his sentence so severe that he'll think twice about repeating this or any other offense.

to comment

DeseretNews.com encourages a civil dialogue among its readers. We welcome your thoughtful comments.
About comments