Quantcast

Comments about ‘These groups are the most influential in determining Obama's overall ratings’

Return to article »

Published: Saturday, July 12 2014 11:55 a.m. MDT

Comments
  • Oldest first
  • Newest first
  • Most recommended
I M LDS 2
Provo, UT

I don't think this reflects well on the Church at all.

Mainly Me
Werribee, 00

@I M LDS 2

I couldn't disagree with you more. This bodes well for the church. It means that 82% of members aren't taken in by socialism. The other 18% are, which doesn't reflect well on them.

to comment

DeseretNews.com encourages a civil dialogue among its readers. We welcome your thoughtful comments.
About comments