Faith

Tabernacle Choir performs Handel's 'Messiah' for Easter Concert

Comments

• Johnny Triumph American Fork, UT
    April 21, 2014 10:37 a.m.

We had some tickets but ended up not able to attend...I'm sad! Hopefully BYUtv can air this!

• Ed H Rockville, MD
    April 20, 2014 5:04 p.m.

How low will the concert be available on YouTube?

• Deserthiker SALT LAKE CITY, UT
    April 20, 2014 2:04 p.m.

I will never forget what a joy it was to hear the inspired music of Messiah performed will such feeling and beauty in the Tabernacle. Just an exquisite evening. My heartfelt thanks to all the performers and to the support staff who brought together this beautiful music. It was a perfect prelude to Easter Sunday.

• brotherJonathan SLC, UT
    April 20, 2014 11:00 a.m.

Our Lord Jesus Christ blesses us every day of our lives whether we know it or not.
    His mercy is so great and his endless love for us can scarcely be known unless we seek after his help to do his will. Then we can see more clearly our lives and others lives and the necessity for our adversary, Satan, to exist and to be challenged every time our selfish side goes against what is moral or the Lord's will for us to do. Never forced but given choice to do what is right.
    Go to facebook Mormon org and see the gifts God shares with mankind at this time.
    We are blessed. your brother Jonathan

• Go Big Blue!!! Bountiful, UT
    April 20, 2014 10:56 a.m.

I am not a big opera or choir fan. I took my wife last night to see the 'Messiah' and it was fabulous. There was a perfect balance between the choir, orchestra and soloists. The message was powerful and beautiful. Thank you for a wonderful performance.

• sammyg Springville, UT
    April 19, 2014 10:14 p.m.

Scratch this one from my bucket list! I've always wanted to see the choir perform Messiah. The soloists were absolutely amazing, the orchestra as well and the choir members were as angels in the background.

Can't wait to watch this from the many camera angles tomorrow on YouTube and to purchase the new CD next year!

Thank you Br. Wilberg, dedicated choir and orchestra members and all the others that gave so much to make this happen.

Truly an inspired oratorio and an outstanding performance in every way!

• ipr Spanish Fork, UT
    April 19, 2014 8:26 p.m.

What a beautiful and inspiring performance!