BYU basketball: Cougar point guard Matt Carlino opts to transfer for his senior season

• let's roll LEHI, UT
    April 3, 2014 4:46 p.m.

Congrats to Matt on earning his degree this summer.

I have nothing but fond memories of Matt on the court. I appreciated his courage, determination and class. For a team that regularly puts two players on the court who will not shoot the ball, he willingness to be aggressive on the offensive end was often more of a necessity than a choice.

I will always be a fan of Matt Carlino and wish him the very best.

• jasonlivy Orem, UT
    April 2, 2014 11:24 p.m.

I know it's speculation at this point why he is leaving, but if it's because he isn't the 'star', or that he'll always play second fiddle to Haws, then I'm glad to see him go. To say he didn't have the opportunity to be the star is ridiculous! If he thinks he'll go somewhere else and suddenly become the world's greatest basketball player, he's horribly mistaken.

The reason why Tyler Haws is the star is because he's spent significantly more time in the gym than Carlino. I would question Carlino's dedication to the game. He's not a good free throw shooter which tells me he simply hasn't shot enough free throws. I'm talking 1000 a day, every day (Monday thru Saturday) during the summer. He is incredibly inconsistent as a 3-point and jump shooter which tells me he simply hasn't shot enough during the off-season. If he wants to be a 'star' he needs to pay his dues.

We need team players who have paid their dues. Period. And no more one on five basketball...

• portlander Arlington, WA
    April 2, 2014 4:34 p.m.

I liked Matt's ability to get the steal. He could see the passing lanes so well and would just grab the ball in flight. Wow! Anyway, since he graduates in June, it's his prerogative to transfer for his 5th year eligibility. He should be a really good point guard on a much better team that can use his talents correctly.

And I don't blame him for giving up on Cougar Ball. Talent there is regularly wasted due to the lack of prep and discipline. Everyone flies all over and if someone gets hot, the Cougs can win several games. But they are not coach very well, with Austin camping out at the top of the key, and no-one knowing how to play "inside out" ball...or being able to set a proper "pick".

I'll keep watching whenever I can, but it does get a little bit tiresome to see the team break down week after week.

• kfbob SALT LAKE CITY, UT
    April 2, 2014 4:25 p.m.

This is not really unexpected from a kid that committed to Indiana, decommitted, enrolled at UCLA, then transferred to BYU. It's too bad because Matt was a pretty good 6th man. I heard a rumor that Skyler Halford was transferring to the BYU intramural league, can anyone confirm?

• Tilka PORTLAND, OR
    April 2, 2014 3:53 p.m.

Wish him well, but his own opinion that he is an NBA player is way off. He will realize this after he goes to his THIRD team.

• UGradBYUfan Snowflake, AZ
    April 2, 2014 2:58 p.m.

Unbiased1979 I would agree with your comment except that he did gain maturity, which you would expect, but he never really got control of those moments when he tried to do way too much. The problem was that he had those "way out of control moments at the worst possible times.

But with that said, I don't think he should have left, and I believe he could have been a major contributor. He might not have been the star, but he could have played an important role

• daver Provo, 00
    April 2, 2014 2:41 p.m.

Love ya Matt. Thanks for all the wins. Best wishes!

• XelaDave Salem, UT
    April 2, 2014 2:38 p.m.

The difficulty in loosing Matt is that BYU was only as good as Matt- when Good Matt was on the floor BYU was a very good team but when Bad Matt was out there BYU was very ordinary- yet with all that they were a tournament team- without that I am skeptical about next year- Best of luck Matt I loved watching you play- passion and fearless- Loved it

• 54-10 Salt Lake City, UT
    April 2, 2014 2:18 p.m.

Clearfield, UT

The rumor is ASU.

• souptwins Lindon, UT
    April 2, 2014 2:11 p.m.

NeilT-- I'm sure even he doesn't know. There was no way for other teams to even know he was available so let the courting begin….. ESPN and CBS Sports are saying he'll be a "hot commodity". I think teams will be excited at the prospect but will certainly also consider the liabilities of his inconsistency. They'll do their homework on him and make a decision. The level of interest from different program will certainly depend on their specific needs and situations.

• NeilT Clearfield, UT
    April 2, 2014 1:46 p.m.

Transfer where? Does anybody have any information?

• Mendel Iowa City, IA
    April 2, 2014 12:48 p.m.

54-10, If you are going to bring up statistics, get them right. It is so easy to get the facts these days. Haws averaged 15.5 shots per game and 23 points per game. Pretty good efficiency.

• Chris Degn Salt Lake City, UT
    April 2, 2014 12:44 p.m.

Matty, you were sometimes frustrating, but ALWAYS fiery, feisty, and fun to watch. I will follow you wherever you land and watch you whenver you're on. Thanks for your Cougar years! This BYU alum and fan is most grateful!

• Spokane Ute Spokane, WA
    April 2, 2014 12:20 p.m.

Not a big loss, Mika going on a mission will be the biggest void to fill next year. IMO

• Cougarista Salt Lake City, UT
    April 2, 2014 12:18 p.m.

Transferring will give Carlino the best of both worlds, a BYU education and a chance to start. Good luck Matt, we loved it when you were in the zone.

• BYU9293 Clinton, UT
    April 2, 2014 12:01 p.m.

I wish Matt all the best, but that being said, I think it is best for the team that he is going. He could bring some good to the team, but more often, he was bad. His ball handling was not good and against pressure teams this showed. He sometimes made good passes, but most often made really poor ones and his shooting was streaky at best. Also, he was not a good defender at all. Other guards consistently took him to the hoop. There is a reason he was no longer a starter and his minutes would have been even less next year with Bartley maturing and his upside seems almost limitless and the other guys coming in. I truly think this is the best move for BYU and I hope it will work for Carlino also.

• Tators Hyrum, UT
    April 2, 2014 12:00 p.m.

@ ekute:

As per what you said about the WCC not being the place to advance basketball careers...
    Well, we recently saw that Utah certainly didn't make any advances by playing against anyone in the WCC.

However, Gonzaga's center from last season is currently starting for the Boston Celtics. As such, playing in the WCC obviously advanced his basketball career. That fact makes your comment appear to be without any basis... again.

• Wiscougarfan River Falls, WI
    April 2, 2014 11:26 a.m.

RE: Korenek

"He got tired of watching Haws put up 40 shots a game and wants the opportunity to do the same."

Haws averaged .48 shots per minute. Carlino averaged .45 shots per minute. Haws attempted 99 total 3 pointers on the season, Carlino attempted 177. Nice try but once again another epic fail.

Go Cougs!

• Wayne Rout El Paso, TX
    April 2, 2014 11:25 a.m.

Matt was badly needed at BYU when he came. He has worked hard, lived the standards off the field and in the classroom. I'm not surprised to see him go, because when he was interviewed you could tell he was not happy coming off the bench. Still, he was classy enough not to complain. I wish him well and hope he is successful in his new situation. Thanks, Matt, for all your work and help.

• provocoug Provo , UT
    April 2, 2014 11:24 a.m.

I am glad he is gone. He is overrated. He was to inconsistent and he turned the ball over to much. He is a not a good point guard.

• RepresentBlue West Jordan, UT
    April 2, 2014 11:11 a.m.

"Seems flaky to me. T-fer from UCLA and now a second transfer of schools in his college career?"

Actually, it is his fourth collegiate transfer if you count Indiana where he originally committed before changing his commitment to UCLA.

• Cinci Man FT MITCHELL, KY
    April 2, 2014 10:57 a.m.

The ability of Carlino to bring the game home or to blow it open for the opponents gave many of us too much uncertainty. Carlino is a class act. He never bad-mouthed others. He took criticism with courage and determination to not let it stop his wide open, little controlled game. Only the bench could stop him from wild shots. I liked Carlino for his lack of fear to attempt the big shots. I didn't like the lack of team play on the part of the entire team. Haws and Carlino are not going to look for the man open for the best shot. That isn't their style. I wish Carlino well wherever he lands. I suspect he may be like Heaps, a star that ultimately doesn't deliver for a poor team either. But I will always see Carlino as a classy guy and a good young man who will go far; likely not in basketball. Be well, Matt.

• 54-10 Salt Lake City, UT
    April 2, 2014 10:34 a.m.

• Brent T. Aurora CO Aurora, CO
    April 2, 2014 10:32 a.m.

• RepresentBlue West Jordan, UT
    April 2, 2014 10:22 a.m.

I share the sentiments of many BYU fans - both a little sad and a little glad at the same time. Like many Cougar fans, I had high hopes for Carlino but he never really seemed to progress much from his freshman to his junior year, and he was so inconsistent, either red hot, or ice cold. I am sure losing his starting position this year, and seeing the talent coming into the program next year was a major factor in his decision to transfer. I wish him well and hope he succeeds wherever he ends up (unless it is at Utah).

• BA Mesa, AZ
    April 2, 2014 10:20 a.m.

I am sure there are plenty of 37% shooters on campus that can run out of control and not create easier shots for the better shooters. Indiana, UCLA, BYU, next? Counting his high school experience this will be his 7th "commitment" in 8 years.

• ekute Layton, UT
    April 2, 2014 10:14 a.m.

He knows that byu in the wcc is not the place to advance a basketball career.

• IDC Boise, ID
    April 2, 2014 10:12 a.m.

Mixed feelings for me. Carlino was hot or cold. Incredible passing mixed with bad turnovers. Hope Fisher and Chapman are the real deal and hope Bartley can continue to mature and improve. Bartley has a lot of athleticism and skill - just needs to harness it.

I wish Carlino the best - hate to see a guy leave his senior year though...

• Cougar Passion Salt Lake City, UT
    April 2, 2014 10:06 a.m.

cal cougar: Unless the policy has changed, Ivy League schools don't offer athletic scholarships. They may award tuition assistance based on family income for undergraduate education, but not, as far as I am aware, for graduate education. But there are certainly schools in the WCC that would love to have him and would likely offer a scholarship toward a masters. If I were him, I would consider Pepperdine. Who wouldn't like to get a scholarship to work on a masters in Malibu? I'm guessing a team with a 15-16 record could use him.

• babyR Salt Lake, UT
    April 2, 2014 10:03 a.m.

Sad--and glad Carlino is leaving BYU. He certainly had the ability, agility and aggression. however, his decision making left something to be desired. Both in shooting and passing. But that's behind. Looing forward for Mat I wish him well. He could be a great asset for the right team. On the whole, I think he helped the team rather than hindered it. Playing well in the clutch seemed to elude him, which is the mark of a champion.

• MizzouBlue Carthage, MO
    April 2, 2014 9:43 a.m.

Thanks for many good moments Matt. Wish you the best wherever you end up playing.

Coug fans keep your eye on Jordan Chatman. He's the real deal and will help us this year if he gets in playing shape. And hopefully Collinsworth will fully recover, which will be a big help.

Big concerns for me are lack of offensive post presence with loss of EM, poor overall defense & 3 point shooting. Hopefully Coach will find solutions to these areas. If not,2014-2015 will be another frustrating season.

Good luck Cougs!

• Lew Scannon Provo, UT
    April 2, 2014 9:36 a.m.

He was a 38.5 percent shooter this year and was 33.9 percent from the three-point line. When he was on, which was rare, he could change a game. When he was off, which was often, BYU struggled on offense. Look for the Wake Forest transfer to light it up from deep next year, but what I'm really looking forward to is when Emery and Haws Jr. are together with Mika again. With the other quality recruits, that will be fun to watch.

• BeSmart Cheyenne, WY
    April 2, 2014 8:53 a.m.

I understand why he is leaving. I went through the same thing but my benching was caused by an injury. Even though I still played a lot it is tough from going from a starter to a 6th man.
    Good luck and hopefully you find what you are looking for.

• Ernest T. Bass Bountiful, UT
    April 2, 2014 8:44 a.m.

I wonder why

• Brian Utley Freedom, IN
    April 2, 2014 7:57 a.m.

Live by the transfer, die by the transfer...the state of Twenty-first Century B Ball...

• Black & White SLC, UT
    April 2, 2014 6:06 a.m.

I say good luck, and good riddance...

No one needs a Maverick who can't put their money where their mouth is (was). Carlino's mouth wrote checks his abilities could not cash.

This is not a good thing for BYU, it's a GREAT thing! No wonder Coach Rose predicted his team would be better next year than it was this year.

• souptwins Lindon, UT
    April 2, 2014 12:20 a.m.

Are people really naive enough to think this is genuinely about a graduate degree? Wow! The guy's degree is in recreation management so I guess he'll need something else to support a family. Don't kid yourselves, though. This is all about Bball and getting his degree with just a spring term makes it convenient. Good luck to him where ever he lands.

• CougFaninTX Frisco, TX
    April 1, 2014 11:41 p.m.

Matty was the most inconsistent good player I've ever watched at the D1 level. So many games come to mind where he lit it up - including his first game against Baylor. He was a star during the NIT last year. Against Portland, to finish the regular season, he was like Michael Jordan in blue and white.

There were other games, when I got so frustrated, watching him force shots a overlook open passes.

However, on the whole, I am so bummed that he is leaving. If Collinsworth has complications and is not able to return, we will be hurting at the PG position.

You will be missed Matt. If you change your mind, I'll be a happy Cougar.

• idablu Idaho Falls, ID
    April 1, 2014 11:18 p.m.

Count me in Carlino's camp. Although I thought he played under more control coming off the bench, he earned a starting position in the latter part of the year. Even opposing coaches feared what he could do on the court and couldn't understand why he wasn't starting.

Sad and disappointed to see him leave. Of all players under Rose's tutelage, Carlino ran the fast break transition game better than anyone else.

The fact that he is graduating now, after only 3 years at BYU, makes me wonder if this is what he was planning all along.

Anyone know where he is going?

• wer South Jordan, UT
    April 1, 2014 10:31 p.m.

Here's what great about teams sports: sacrifice, commitment to the greater good, supporting your team mates, being there for the other guy, pulling your weight, etc.

Oh, hey, Matt, don't let the door you on the way out...

• Uncle Rico Provo, UT
    April 1, 2014 10:21 p.m.

Can't wait to see Carlino vs Jimmer in Europe in 2015.

• BlueHusky Mission Viejo, CA
    April 1, 2014 9:24 p.m.

Hard not to like Carlino. Wish him the best!

• I Bleed Blue Las Vegas, NV
    April 1, 2014 9:11 p.m.

He is graduating and he wants to go to graduate school elsewhere. It's a smart move.

• cal cougar camarillo, CA
    April 1, 2014 9:07 p.m.

This has to do with education instead of basketball. Don't be surprised if he shows up in an Ivy League School. Matt knows he is not going pro. He wants to make a good living and has a chance for a scholarship somewhere that makes the most sense for his future. Education first is always a good decision.

• oddman ,
    April 1, 2014 9:01 p.m.

Like so many others I always felt more comfortable with Matt in control of the ball. While Collingsworth is a great player I never was totally comfortable with him bringing the ball down the court. This is one fan who is greatly disappointed you are leaving. Nevertheless
    You're a quality guy and I will miss your handling the ball for the Y. I hope you have the kind of year next year that you have dreamed about all your life. You have the capability and desire. Go man!

• Cougar 4 Life Provo, UT
    April 1, 2014 8:57 p.m.

Marty was a great teammate. Wish him the best! Had flashes of brilliance, but wasn't consistent. Timing is not great for BYU. Hope Chatman can take his place and step up. Great position for Jordan. ......now who is the starting 5?

• Justmythoughts Provo, UT
    April 1, 2014 8:51 p.m.

I'll miss Matt... He was a wildcard in each game but always gave his best effort.

• Striker Omaha, NE
    April 1, 2014 8:42 p.m.

Carlino was huge for the team. His heroics in many games helped BYU make the Big Dance and go far in the NIT. His big play in some games saved BYU from bad to medium bad losses which would have taken BYU out of the Big Dance discussion. His brilliant play in big games that sealed bids also helped BYU get in. His big games helped BYU's success. With him and Haws at the helm, BYU would have been so good next year at that spot. Let's hope nothing happens to Haws. This is a huge loss.

• BlackDiamond Provo, UT
    April 1, 2014 7:42 p.m.

Good luck to you Matt. Wish you all the best.

• runnerguy50 Virginia Beach, Va
    April 1, 2014 7:12 p.m.

Many times a player in HS has the green light to shoot as much as they want and put up big numbers,when in fact the shooting percentage isn't that great. Then they go to the next level like UCLA and they have to have a good shooting percentage and when they don't the blame is on the coach and they transfer to a place like BYU. Then the hardest thing that ever happens to an athlete happens and they don't want to accept the fact that lots of guys if given enough green lights can get hot on occasion but what D1 teams need is points every night not one night out of seven. He just wasn't that consistent on a game to game basis to be successful.

• wallyball SALT LAKE CITY, UT
    April 1, 2014 7:03 p.m.

An old nursery rhyme said:
    There was a little girl who had a little curl right in the middle of her forehead, and when she was good she was very, very good but when she was bad she was horrid. Seems to apply here.

• poyman Lincoln City, OR
    April 1, 2014 6:43 p.m.

I am an avid Coug fan and I have a sickening knot in my stomach as a result of this... This guy brought a lot to this team and this program, far more than he gets credit for...

When Heaps left I thought that that was probably best for both the player and the team... I am more than confident that this move is not good for either... However this all came to happen, the bottom line is that it is going to be bad medicine for both parties... (Player and Team)...

I loved the way Carlino played, he was fun to watch and when he was effective he made the Cougs look like a top ten program... No one could shake up a game better than this kid... And, I don't think that we will be able to adequately replace him... I am sore afraid that we will come to regret this April 1st during next year's battles far more than we collectively realize today...

• blue & white Boise, ID
    April 1, 2014 6:40 p.m.

I am disappointed Matt is leaving. I wish you the best. you were great off the bench and as a starter. wish they would have left you as a starter. the move leaves us short on point with Collinsworth hurt.

• poyman Lincoln City, OR
    April 1, 2014 6:28 p.m.

This is one fan that will really miss Carlino...

When the Cougs hit dry spells this guy would come on the floor and push us over the hump... He was our best 3 point shooter... He was best at creating his own shot... and he was among the quickest... His southpaw approach and attack seemed to often throw his defenders off...

What I will really miss about this guy however,is something that some anti-Carlino fans dislike the most... He pushed the tempo... he took the risks... and wasn't afraid to take the shots under pressure where others on the team welted in indecision...

Without Carlino this past year we very likely would have lost another 6 to 8 games and possibly would have been a sub .500 team with no consideration for post season play... This guy was the oil that made the other gears functional... I was very optimistic about BYU's 2014-2015 campaign now I think it could be total disaster. I really hope that this is all a joke... But we couldn't be that lucky... I can only wish that someone somewhere can talk him out of this move... If not, best wishes Matt and Thanks.

• Hatch Sandy, UT
    April 1, 2014 6:23 p.m.

He has speed and quickness and is a great defender. When he gets on a streak it he cannot be stopped. He also has a lot of experience at this level. I don't get it. Cannot imagine BYU or Carlino being better off as a result of this.

Wish him the best.

• Vladhagen Salt Lake City, UT
    April 1, 2014 6:18 p.m.

The only issue is that Matt was one of the few guys who could shoot better than 60% from the line. Let's hope that Chatman and Fischer can shoot FT. ESPN has Fischer as shooting 82% the last season he played.(But 60% the previous season on a few attempts as a freshman).

• Mildred in Fillmore Salt Lake City, UT
    April 1, 2014 6:16 p.m.

Matt transfering obviously means that we have better players coming in. Can't wait to watch my Cougars in the Final 4 next year.

• BlueCoug Orem, UT
    April 1, 2014 6:16 p.m.

I'll miss Matty. He was a streaky shooter and sometimes played out of control, but he always gave 100% effort, even when he was coming off the bench.

Good luck wherever you go Matty!

• Tom in CA Vallejo, CA
    April 1, 2014 6:06 p.m.

Good luck Matt Carlino - was there a couple years ago when you lit up (at) USF for 30 and the Cougars got the "W". It was an awesome night. Good luck wherever you are going.

• Unbiased1979 dallas, TX
    April 1, 2014 6:04 p.m.

I don't think this is a joke. Let's face it, we all thought Matt would make a huge jump from a great freshman season, but we just haven't seen that. It's like he is the same player as a junior as he was as a freshman. Having said that, he sure could light it up for short intense bursts. I wish him luck.

• Wiscougarfan River Falls, WI
    April 1, 2014 6:00 p.m.

This is not an April fools joke, it is also being reported on the byu website. I know it was mentioned that Rose would be doing player/coach interviews this week before addressing the shortage of scholarships (13 schollys for 14 players). This solves that problem and I have to believe that both sides (Carlino and Rose) were agreeable to it.

Best of luck to Matt--he's definitely a baller and can be a real asset to whichever team lands him.

• FromWA Olympia, WA
    April 1, 2014 5:57 p.m.

My concern is that Kyle Collinsworth may not be ready to go by then, and Fischer is a mid season transfer. Could be thin at the position until after finals. They had 1 too many players for the scholarship allotment. Someone was always likely to go. Wish Matt absolutely the best in life and hope he has a great senior season.

• cscopper AMERICAN FORK, UT
    April 1, 2014 5:56 p.m.

Couldn't be more pleased. He cost of far more games then he actually helped us win.

• Curmedgeon Bountiful, UT
    April 1, 2014 5:37 p.m.

If this is true, it is too bad that he wont finish at BYU.

If this is an April Fools Joke, I will express my disappointment in how a number of reputable news outlets are reporting things that aren't true simply as an April Fool Joke. I think that it yanks too many chains and degrades the news organization. At least end with the saying "April Fools" so that readers aren't confused.

• Malihini Northern, UT
    April 1, 2014 5:34 p.m.

C'mon Matt....let's hear the "April Fools" Ha, ha. Say it ain't so.
    You will be missed. BYU was a better team with you on the floor running the team.

If this is true, I hope this coaching staff has a solution for the future...otherwise they'll have to answer for this one.

Good luck to you Matt. BYU fans are grateful to you.

• Gone fishin PAC Country, CA
    April 1, 2014 5:19 p.m.

The fact that he is leaving tells us that the players coming in are better than him and are going to get more playing time than him which bodes very well for BYU the next few years.

• wazzup Cottonwood Heights, UT
    April 1, 2014 5:15 p.m.

Sorry to lose one of the few players who could hit a foul shot! Best of luck! Enjoyed watching him play.

• ManInTheMiddle SANDY, UT
    April 1, 2014 5:15 p.m.

I was hoping he'd work on his shot and come back and rock 40% plus from 3. I felt comfortable with the ball in his hands, I just wish he hit a few more shots.

But, my guess is that this is a very good sign for the Cougs. Matty must be nervous about playing time next year. There have been some guys on the practice squad this year that Matt must certainly know will eat into his minutes next year......

Now let's hope these new big men can defend the rim....
    And let's hope Matty finds a great place to play his last year - thanks for your hard work and some really exciting ball.....

• Proud Ute ,
    April 1, 2014 5:11 p.m.

I agree with Mikhail.
    Let's wait till tomorrow.
    Could be a great prank DN!

• worf Mcallen, TX
    April 1, 2014 5:08 p.m.

With Fisher, and Chatman coming in,--this was a very good decision.

• Gone fishin PAC Country, CA
    April 1, 2014 5:08 p.m.

BYU should be just fine without Carlino. They are very deep in the gusrd spot. He was a great player at times and a terrible player at times.

• sammyg Springville, UT
    April 1, 2014 5:00 p.m.

Uh, that was a surprise but then again I suppose Matt's frustration of being yanked as a starter just might have had something to do with his decision.

I sometimes wonder about these kids that don't stick it out to the end. Whether it be pride or just a lack of maturity there is something to say about the character building experience of humility and just sticking it out. Just thinking out loud, his reasons might very well be something else.

This is sad that he is leaving but I wish Matt all the luck in the world as he chooses to part ways. He was great when he was great and we all know about when a player has an off night. I enjoyed his play for the most part but join others in wondering what went on in his mind when he had some awful nights.

I just cannot figure he will have a better deal elsewhere for one year.

Kind of reminds me of when that kid decided to go play football at Kansas. What a bust of a decision that was.

Thanks Matt and good luck to you.

• goosehuntr Tooele, UT
    April 1, 2014 4:59 p.m.

This is April 1st right? His Sr. Season? With who? Why? If this is true, this is another facet to an April fool.

• Kaladin Greeley, CO
    April 1, 2014 4:56 p.m.

It's too bad it didn't work out in Provo. He showed flashes of brilliance. Good luck wherever you are headed Matt.

• Mikhail ALPINE, UT
    April 1, 2014 4:54 p.m.

April Fools???

• Vladhagen Salt Lake City, UT
    April 1, 2014 4:52 p.m.

Carlino certainly could light up the nets at times. Other times he struggled to really produce. BYU luckily has Chase Fischer and many other guards for next season.
    Onward and upward.

• starthillnotnelson Kamas/United States, UT
    April 1, 2014 4:51 p.m.

I wish Carlino the best. He was a great PG and he will be hard to replace. Hopefully he will find a team who will use him well.