Family

Alex Boye's wife shares trials, triumphs of Boye's viral 'Let it Go' cover

Comments

• IQ92 hi, UT
    July 29, 2015 6:14 p.m.

Inspiring to me. Keep up the great work!

• LovelyDeseret Gilbert, AZ
    March 25, 2014 8:21 p.m.

There are always going to be "nasty comments", the rest of us embrace the music and feel blessed to have Brother and Sister Boyé as fellow Saints. Bravo!

• AZ Ute Scottsdale, AZ
    March 25, 2014 7:16 p.m.

A couple of years ago my wife and I had the privilege of being on the same program with Alex Boye at a youth conference at NAU in Flagstaff, AZ. Problem was, we were RIGHT AFTER him on the program. We had to modify the old show-biz adage, "Never follow dogs or kids." To us now it's "Never follow dogs or kids or Alex Boye." You are a gifted writer, Sis Boye. Thoroughly enjoyed the article. You and Alex both bless many, many lives and I thank you.

• ImaUteFan West Jordan, UT
    March 25, 2014 12:39 p.m.

WOW! Incredible video. That little girl can sing!

• USAlover Salt Lake City, UT
    March 25, 2014 10:04 a.m.

Awesome life story. Awesome dude...Alex Boye. Best wishes to that great family...

• plpamlee Cedar hills , UT
    March 25, 2014 8:15 a.m.

Thanks so much for his concert and fireside in Roswell this past weekend..It was amazing his testimony is one on steroids.....We are senior missionaries serving in the Texas Lubbock Mission and we were able to participate in both of these events. I must say thank you to you as well because it takes great sacrifice on your part to let him go and perform his music and express his testimony.

• nanniehu Tooele, UT
    March 25, 2014 7:42 a.m.

I rarely seem to have time for music these days, but am always left feeling a bit lighter, more inspired and more grateful for God's talented children when I hear one of your husband's music videos. Thank you for sharing your love for your husband, and your love of all things good with us.

• mothernut Spring, TX
    March 25, 2014 6:42 a.m.

Love your music. It takes two working side by side, keep the focus.

• Janet Ontario, OR
    March 25, 2014 12:32 a.m.

Matthew 5:11 comes to mind: "Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake." Alex Boye has shown strength of character, conversion, and commitment from a very young age. Of course, the Adversary is displeased with such a man, but how blessed Alex must feel to have the calling he has in life, a lovely wife, and beautiful children! Our family is inspired by yours. God bless you all.

• MealyMouth Alpine, UT
    March 24, 2014 9:18 p.m.

Great article! Beside every great man is an awesome, incredible, amazing, and exhausted woman!! Well done, Sister Boye!!

• CStuver Anaheim, CA
    March 24, 2014 5:52 p.m.

Thank-you Mrs. Boye' for letting Alex "go"
    I personally have witness his abandoned in sharing his faith at the pulpit.
    I was inspired and motivated by him.

• Cynthia05 Portmore, GA
    March 24, 2014 5:18 p.m.

That was simply amazing, I loved it, that little baby girl's voice was so beautiful