Social media blitz: Video, pics and results from Utah football's pro day

• Protecting This House Salt Lake City, UT
    March 20, 2014 2:30 p.m.

Way to represent, boys! Best of luck with much NFL success!

• 54-10 Salt Lake City, UT
    March 20, 2014 10:35 a.m.

Highland, UT

Calling quade chappius a "prospect" is really stretching things.

Keepin it classy.

• Guam_Bomb BARRIGADA, GU
    March 19, 2014 5:42 p.m.

Wish that Jake Murphy would stick around for his senior year. In my opinion he was the difference maker early in the season that gave Travis Wilson that extra threat he needed in the passing game. I can understand him wanting to leave early because his body has taken a beating. But I think another year would put him in the top 5 as far as tight end prospects. The 17 ranking is just too low.

• Unbiased1979 dallas, TX
    March 19, 2014 5:34 p.m.

Chris B, that's hilarious. I'm a cougar fan, and generally don't waste time commenting on either teams' articles. Having said that, I do rather enjoy all your guarantees. I was legitimately waiting for a "Mark it down, every single Ute at the pro day will be a first round pick."

You can also mark this down. The Utes are going to start filling their trophy cases with trophies from the PAC 12 - they will all say "PAC 12 Participation Award." Which, oddly seems to thrill the majority of your fan base.

• Reno Cougs Fan 68 Reno, NV
    March 19, 2014 4:39 p.m.

Chris B,
    I consider Utah a rival of BYU that is why I read and post on articles about Utah! Why are you usually the first to post on all BYU articles or the first to bring up BYU on any Utah articles? Tough loss last night against St. Mary's!!! Good luck to Utah the next two seasons without your bowl game to crow about!!! Two more years of 5-7 or worse should doom Coach Whit!!

Go Cougs beat the Ducks!!! Rise Up!!!
    Good luck to Utah prospect in the NFL draft or with free agency!!!

• utahby6 SALT LAKE CITY, UT
    March 19, 2014 4:34 p.m.

Really Chris B? You are the first one to comment on anything BYU, and after your ridiculous comments on the basketball game I'm surprised you even logged in today. Show some respect - ANY respect, because you give true Ute fans a bad name. Good luck to all the prospects.

• RBN Salt Lake City, UT
    March 19, 2014 3:49 p.m.

There's no need to take a shot at Quade. Let him have a day in the sun. Everybody knows that at least half of the guys at every school's pro day, BYU included, don't have a realistic shot of even being in an NFL camp. Let a guy tell his kids that he at least participated in an NFL tryout.

• Duckhunter Highland, UT
    March 19, 2014 2:44 p.m.

Calling quade chappius a "prospect" is really stretching things.

• truthsandwich RANDOLPH, UT
    March 19, 2014 2:30 p.m.

@ Max's tantrum

"Never have I seen a University sooooo proud of their league membership. More so, than their own team."

Never have I seen a University's fan base sooooo obsessed with another school's conference affiliation. More so, than their own team.

• jarka-rus Layton, Utah
    March 19, 2014 1:29 p.m.

All the SEC oops I mean Pac fans riding Oregon's coat tails

• Chris B Salt Lake City, UT
    March 19, 2014 1:01 p.m.

Why do byu fans come comment on Utah NFL articles?

Oh ya, they don't really get guys drafted like we do.

Utah alum playing DEFENSE in the NFL scored as many touchdowns last year as byu alum playing OFFENSE.

• 54-10 Salt Lake City, UT
    March 19, 2014 12:45 p.m.

Love the facilities and the huge PAC 12 banner.

Also love all the angst that causes down south.

• Max-was-right springville, UT
    March 19, 2014 12:06 p.m.

Gotta love the front picture, the pac ten logo is larger than the u logo.

• RealBlue Holladay, UT
    March 19, 2014 11:37 a.m.

I can't stand the utes as much as the next guy, but I am really cheering for Reilly. I hope Trevor will land on a team and make the money that will help his family. Go get em' Reilly, Good Luck!!