Comments about ‘Utah father, son die from carbon monoxide while ice fishing’

Return to article »

Published: Tuesday, Feb. 18 2014 8:54 p.m. MST

Comments
  • Oldest first
  • Newest first
  • Most recommended
suzyk#1
Mount Pleasant, UT

What a horrible tragedy again. These last two stories have certainly made it a priority to get a carbon monoxide alarm. Our stove in the kitchen is gas and had not thought about this...now I do and will forever. These two young people will be in your hearts and prayers.

to comment

DeseretNews.com encourages a civil dialogue among its readers. We welcome your thoughtful comments.
About comments