Sports

Utah State football: Aggies prepping to face Northern Illinois in Poinsettia Bowl

Comments

• Sports Nutz Smithfield, UT
    Dec. 26, 2013 4:29 p.m.

plyxply,

As a ute fan, you would know all about having time to waste during the bowl season. Hang in there, August will be here before you know it....... WOW, that's a long time to waste. GO AGGIES!

• tinplater scottsdale, AZ
    Dec. 23, 2013 4:50 p.m.

plyxply, can't tell if you are being sarcastic or serious? Serious…then you are welcome to enjoy the PAC 12 bowling teams as I do (ASU fan) but for some reason I am much more excited about the Aggies playing another post season game than I would be about waiting for ?years for Utah to have a chance to go bowling again. No question PAC 12 is a superior conference, but so what? Aggies would never be competitive in the PAC and it looks like Utah won't be either. Go ASU Go Aggies

• plyxply SLC, UT
    Dec. 23, 2013 2:13 p.m.

I'm so glad that the pAc 12 is doing so well in the bowl games this season, just goes to show how much greater it is to be in a legit conference than to be wasting time with a bowl game like both the Aggies and Cougars are doing. Go Utes!

• Funny/witty screen name Orem, UT
    Dec. 23, 2013 11:23 a.m.

Go Aggies!! Represent this great state along with the Cougs!! And Go utes!! I heard they are sending you guys a #1 SOS in the country trophy!! Congrats!!

• Go Big Blue!!! Bountiful, UT
    Dec. 23, 2013 11:17 a.m.

Wish I had the time to go to the game. Aggies have done an amazing job dealing with injuries. I am sure they will bring their A game to San Diego.

Go Big Blue!!!

• thebigsamoan Richmond, VA
    Dec. 23, 2013 6:27 a.m.

It's going to be a tough challenge for the Aggies but I'm optimistic they'll be up to it and hopefully pull out the win.

Go Aggies! Go Cougars!

• USNGary San Diego, CA
    Dec. 23, 2013 1:02 a.m.

Where are they staying while here in San Diego. Want to go wish them luck.....