Comments about ‘Teacher released from hospital after school carbon monoxide poisoning’

Return to article »

Published: Wednesday, Nov. 20 2013 8:40 p.m. MST

Comments
  • Oldest first
  • Newest first
  • Most recommended
Howard Beal
Provo, UT

It seems like the vast majority of Utahans are concerned that their own children and grand children are taught in Taj Mahals. But in reality most schools are past their prime and are unsafe. If it isn't carbon monoxide poisoning most schools couldn't withstand a mild earthquake.

I hope everybody is okay.

to comment

DeseretNews.com encourages a civil dialogue among its readers. We welcome your thoughtful comments.
About comments