Sports

BYU football: Five questions with a Notre Dame insider

Comments

• Steven S Jarvis Orem, UT
    Nov. 21, 2013 2:00 p.m.

If BYU is to run they need to make the big boys chase them. It will be easier to run slants to the left or right then straight into that mass of humanity Nix. Perhaps the Cougars can tucker out the big guy without him giving Hill a hug or two.

• Sinew South Centennial, CO
    Nov. 21, 2013 12:18 p.m.

I really liked the commentary from the ND insider. Very insightful. My big question is which BYU team will be there? Dr. Jekyll or Mr. Hyde? My hope is that Jamaal is ready to yoke up the team on his back. That's my key to success. ESTABLISH THE RUN. Sprinkle in Adam and the others and get it rolling downhill. Even if their front is formidable I believe that if they get that proclaimed 'nastiness' channeled, they ought to find success.

go cougs!

• Osgrath Provo, UT
    Nov. 20, 2013 9:53 p.m.

It will be interesting to see how both teams play. They look to be just about as evenly matched as last year. BYU has a stronger offense and a weaker defense than last game, so it might not be the same defensive struggle as last year. I wish I knew how it's going to end up, but then, that's why they play the games.

• Kralon HUNTINGTON BEACH, CA
    Nov. 20, 2013 7:41 p.m.

@NevadaCoug - "If Tuitt was ejected for targeting in the last game, shouldn't he be suspended for the first half of this game? I thought that was the rule."

The rule is if the targeting happens in the 2nd half then it is the 1st half of the next game. Tuitt was ejected in the first half of the game.

@Johnny Triumph - ND will benefit from having so many players back in the game, they will have more healthy players than they have had for the last four games AND, much like BYU, ND has mostly improved over the season.

Go Cougars!

• NevadaCoug Overton, NV
    Nov. 20, 2013 6:41 p.m.

Just wondering.

• rlsintx Plano, TX
    Nov. 20, 2013 5:27 p.m.

BYU 36 ND 41

• Johnny Triumph American Fork, UT
    Nov. 20, 2013 3:01 p.m.

BYU will look to recover from last year and comes in feeling good about things. ND won't benefit as much from the bye week as they might hope. Go Cougars!