BYU football: Taysom Hill, defense lead BYU to first win over Boise State

Oct. 28, 2013 9:18 a.m.

Sandy, UT

As a Ute I am happy to say congrats to the Y and express my gratitude that this is not the team that showed up to.play us a month ago. If BYU can play like tey did the first 3 quarters, they have a good chance at winning the rest. As for us. I will dend which team shows up against USC."

Utah has BYU's No. and I'm honestly glad they're taking a two year break because I could see BYU having a really good season but, still losing that game.

I think BYU will likely split these two. I have a hard time seeing them win four quarters at Wisconsin and a strong first half won't do it. I do think they can win at ND though.

Oct. 28, 2013 9:13 a.m.

Provo, UT

And I still hate Independence.

Why? The only serious hurdle right now is a tie in to a better bowl...that and beating Utah I guess. If BYU picks off a game or two per season against a Texas / Wisconsin that'll change.

• dustman Gallup, NM
    Oct. 28, 2013 8:35 a.m.

I think BYU could have scored at will if they kept passing the ball. I don't think Bronco wanted to run up the score, so he decided to run down the clock.

• bigirish OREM, UT
    Oct. 28, 2013 3:42 a.m.

Ok, I'll repeat the obvious again - second half let down. I didn't hear anyone asking Bronco to defend that? Was it planned play calling? Did Boise do something so we couldn't pass like we did in the first half? It should be the other way around, if at all - start slow and end up big? I loved the first half, don't get me wrong. TH was using so many receivers and putting it where they could get it, though there were some more spectacular jumps and catches. But then we looked so weak and vulnerable and sputtering in that third quarter and beyond, offense AND defense. Did we just feel we won it and didn't need to play hard anymore? Send in some fresh players when we are that far ahead maybe. We play like the second half against Wisconsin and ND. But it's fun to start big and strong and efficient. Kudos to those who made the big plays and those who helped them happen! Watching some fun football lately!

• B C Park City, UT
    Oct. 27, 2013 5:42 p.m.

CO Ute

Seriously? You're a Utah fan trolling a BYU article whining about trolls?

The truth is you're trying to minimize BYU's dominating win over a Boise State team that Utah has never beaten.

Here's a clue; beat the Broncos first, then come back and we'll compare which Boise State team was better.

• Hemlock Salt Lake City, UT
    Oct. 27, 2013 1:50 p.m.

@CO Ute
    Game's over, BYU won and BSU lost. It wasn't close, move on.

• NevadaCoug Overton, NV
    Oct. 26, 2013 4:46 p.m.

"If there are several better (higher paying) bowl games out there that aren't necessarily BCS bowl games that aren't tied to specific conferences why would BYU commit themselves early on to such a low tier bowl game?"

Because BYU signed a contract to go to said Bowl game, and will Honor the contract.
    The only pre-determined out is an invite to a BSC bowl.

• 4601 Salt Lake City, UT
    Oct. 26, 2013 4:45 p.m.

@Big R
    Are you telling us it won't be Utah?

• idablu Idaho Falls, ID
    Oct. 26, 2013 3:33 p.m.

Thanks for the info USNGary.

I guess my point is this:
    If there are several better (higher paying) bowl games out there that aren't necessarily BCS bowl games that aren't tied to specific conferences why would BYU commit themselves early on to such a low tier bowl game? Yes it guarantees a bowl game and prolonged season, but it is kind of a no win situation. If BYU wins the game it's no big deal. If they lose the game then BYU is declared over-rated.

I think Independence is a net positive but this bowl game is a negative in my opinion.

• tlaulu Taylorsville, Utah
    Oct. 26, 2013 2:31 p.m.

I'm just wondering if slowing down when we have a big lead is part of the 'Honor Code".

Oct. 26, 2013 1:48 p.m.

@bluehusky - people read in what they want to see in a post. I said congratulations. I said nothing bad about BYU. I said Hill has really hit his stride. I didn't compare BYU to Utah because it has no application to the article or the post. I also said, and continue to say that BSU hasn't beaten a quality opponent this year. They are a good team but not the BSU teams of a few years ago. Enjoy the win, you should because it was a nice victory but understand they are other perspectives about the magnitude of beating BSU this year.

Oct. 26, 2013 1:40 p.m.

@OCfan -

Read the comments from Worf and tell me I'm imaging things. There are numerous Y fans that can't make a post without trying to claim superiority over the U. Also suggest you read my post again. Nothing comparing the two teams because the comparison had no relevance at all to this article.

@Cougsanddawsg - also suggest you read the post again, including the comments about how well Hill is playing. Regardless of what claim 'many BSU fans' think, the coaches named one player as the starter and the other was a backup. My post wasn't focused on minimizing the Y victory but offering a realistic perspective from my viewpoint. My point was BSU is good but not the same quality we have seen in previous year and playing a backup QB. If you win in Madison I will again offer congratulations and to me that would be a win over a big time team.

• New to Utah PAYSON, UT
    Oct. 26, 2013 12:53 p.m.

Expected a shootout but got a clinic on unbelievable catches by Hoffman, Apo and others and a stellar defense. It was the best game BYU has played in years, Taysom was masterful. He made pinpoint pass after pinpoint pass. BYU should take care of business with Wisconsin and Notre Dame. If the team that I saw Friday night shows up for the rest of the season they are virtually unbeatable.

• truthsandwich RANDOLPH, UT
    Oct. 26, 2013 12:34 p.m.

Ute fan. Only saw part of the game but BYU looked good. Hoffman got robbed, he definitely earned a touchdown on that targeting play.

• poyman Lincoln City, OR
    Oct. 26, 2013 11:32 a.m.

I love the Cougars... But, one has to call it the way they see it... The Anae approach to the second half of games where we get a lead will eventually bite us and bite us good...

BYU ripped Boise State in the first half and they did it by using all of the Offensive tools available to them (passes to talented receivers, going to the tight ends (finally),and running options inside and outside of the tackles)... The Cougs got only one of their four turnovers in the first half but put up 24 points while holding the Broncos to only a field goal...

The second half was horrible... Our Defense played loose and gave up alot of yards and 17 points but came up with 3 turnovers... Our Offense truthfully stunk (only 13 points)... We ran alot more betweEn the tackles and Hill's throws were noticably off (although there were far fewer passes)... This philosophy of sitting on the ball when we have a lead stinks... The old adage is "If you play not to lose too early there is a good chance that you just might lose"... The great Coug teams played to win all four quarters.

• Pavalova Surfers Paradise, AU
    Oct. 26, 2013 11:30 a.m.

Great win for BYU. Just wondering if this team knows what a screen pass looks like. With all the pressure defenses put on this team, you'd think a screen pass would work wonders to take the pressure off Hill. Hey CB, good luck against USC...not.

• RockOn Spanish Fork, UT
    Oct. 26, 2013 11:27 a.m.

Van Noy was a Man among Boise

Hill made the rush look silly.

Hoffman, Apo and Matthews towered over the DBs.

Hill had pocket presence and stood tall just as he was going to get creamed and threw a 40 yard strike.

And shout outs to R. Daniel and a great pass breakup all alone down the middle. Caught up and broke up.

Two weeks to heel.

And while it's like watching your lawyer drive over a cliff in your new car, hope Utah can actually beat someone outside the state. Predict Utah by 10 over USC.

• Cougarista Salt Lake City, UT
    Oct. 26, 2013 11:12 a.m.

Admitting that I am a Homer, when the neutral announcers are calling out the officiating, something is wrong. The lack of pass interference calls and calling off the obvious TD by Hoffman were the most outrageous examples. The instant a player in possession of the football crosses the goal line, it is a touchdown. Does someone review these officials' performances?

• morpunkt Glendora, CA
    Oct. 26, 2013 10:56 a.m.

Kudos to coach Anae. He is making the offense gel quite nicely. I'm impressed.

• yarrlydarb Ogden, UT
    Oct. 26, 2013 10:31 a.m.

Call says "Imagine if BYU’s offense could figure out how to play the second half like it does the first."

It wasn't a matter of figuring out how to win, it was a matter of fatigue at running play after play within eighteen seconds of each other together with an understandable loss of focus when the final outcome is no longer in doubt.

It was a win, for heaven's sake, and a win by seventeen points works just as well as one of thirty-seven (or just a single point, for that matter)!

I, for one, am sick of sports writers and analysts who parrot comment llike, "It wasn't pretty, but it was a win."

That's why most coaches don't even read or listen to these "self-appointed" experts.

• tlaulu Taylorsville, Utah
    Oct. 26, 2013 10:03 a.m.

I'm one Cougar fan that I wished there was another football game on another channel that I could've turned to and watched the second half of the game. I was bored during the second half.

• Perkunas Ashburn, VA
    Oct. 26, 2013 9:56 a.m.

Not gonna lie - that game felt *really* good after getting murdered in '03, and heartbroken in '04 and last year!!!

• USNGary San Diego, CA
    Oct. 26, 2013 9:34 a.m.

BYU locked themselves into this game. they had a contract last year to play in this game unless they got into a bcs game and it doesn't look like the will. I would love to see them win out and at least give themselves a shot at it. we will see in a few weeks what happens. GO COUGARS.

• BlueHusky Mission Viejo, CA
    Oct. 26, 2013 9:19 a.m.

Ah Chris B. Thanks for showing up.

Would you really like to play the Cougars again? Really? Would Hill throw 30 incompletes next time? Would Utah improve on their 1 for 11 third down conversions?

Bring it on, Coug fans would welcome the beat down.

But it won't happen. We'll play Washington or somebody, but it won't be Utah.

Good luck against USC today. I mean it ... the enemy of my enemy is my friend.

• shaybo Richfield, UT
    Oct. 26, 2013 9:09 a.m.

What is going through Robert Anae's head when he goes conservative and continues with the hurry up offense? It's like he's trying to give the ball back to the opposing team and fast as he can. Doesn't make any sense to me.

• BlueHusky Mission Viejo, CA
    Oct. 26, 2013 9:06 a.m.

@CO Ute
    Yes, BSU did lose two games, both to teams ranked at the time. UW took them to the woodshed but the loss to Fresno was a one-pointer. As for losing their QB ... well, that happens. But would Southwick have been much better? I don't think so ... he couldn't solve BYU's defense last year.

If Utah beats USC today, will you say, "well USC had a lot of injuries and got beat by WSU ... they're lousy"?

I don't think so. You'll enjoy the win. (And so will I .. LOL).

It is clear that BYU is going to be a force going forward. This offense is spectacular until Anae decides to run every down in the 3rd. He'll need to keep his foot on the gas in Madison.

• Bee Careful Kaysville, UT
    Oct. 26, 2013 8:49 a.m.

Really poor, and potentially dangerous, officiating. Hoffman scored a touchdown on the targeting play. The officials blew the call, but at least the called the targeting. BSU was holding frequently and not getting called. One play in the first half, Hoffman was obviously held for much of his route... no call. Another, a BYU player was called for pass interference near the goal line; replay showed very little if any contact; even the TV announcers said it shouldn't have been a penalty. Bad job refs!

• idablu Idaho Falls, ID
    Oct. 26, 2013 8:47 a.m.

I don't want to play Utah again and I doubt Bronco does either. Let's play someone we haven't played for awhile.

Some ESPN analysts were puzzled as to why BYU would lock themselves into a weak bowl game this early in the season.
    Is that really the only bowl game that is not locked to specific conferences?

• CougFaninTX Frisco, TX
    Oct. 26, 2013 8:05 a.m.

Aggielove - "Boise needs a new offensive coordinator. And fast!"

Huh? With a backup QB playing against one of the top defenses, the offensive schemes were not the problem. The biggest problem was turnovers for the Broncos. BSU will likely win out and play Fresno St for the MWC crown. By late November, Hedrick will have the experience to give Fresno all it can handle.

On the other side of the ball, BYU continues to get better each week, especially on offense. The games against ND and Wisconsin should be good games. In mid September, I was ready to concede victory to the Irish and Badgers, but not any more.

Hill is a stud. I'd put in him the Top 5 of all college QBs at this point.

Go Cougs!

• Proud Ute ,
    Oct. 26, 2013 8:04 a.m.

Sounds like a good win for the coogs.

• Who am I sir? Cottonwood Heights, UT
    Oct. 26, 2013 7:47 a.m.

Good win, Cougars.

• RBB Sandy, UT
    Oct. 26, 2013 7:23 a.m.

• Uteology East Salt Lake City, Utah
    Oct. 26, 2013 7:17 a.m.

Enid, OK

We really played well tonight! Tons of passing yards, consistent chunks of yards on the ground, few penalties, lots of guys catching the ball, tons of turnovers in our favor.

Great game, guys, great game!

I would LOVE to play Utah in a bowl game in CA but it's looking iffy that Utah can even become bowl eligible.

Yeah, yeah, yeah.....Pac-12, blah, blah, blah......

Go Cougars!

Good win. From the get go I thought your defense would lead the way to the win and they did. Congrats.

What do you mean PAC-12 play blah blah blah?

Utah had won 9 straight bowl games in the MWC.

The last time TCU had two straight 7 or less win seasons was in 1995 and 1996. Last year they finished 7-6 and right now they are 3-4.

I guess we can always blame the rain?

• eastcoastcoug Danbury, CT
    Oct. 26, 2013 6:59 a.m.

I got home in time to watch the second half. Our first 4 possessions started out with 2 running plays and went nowhere. One possession featured 3 running plays. All 3 and outs. What's the deal with the play calling?? I hate it when we start in a hole. If there are that many guys stacked against our short yardage plays then something is open up field. CALL IT, Anae!!!

I also think it's tough for Taysom to get anything going when all he does is hand off. I still hate our play calling and it will bite us vs. Wisconsin and ND. Also, the Defense really let up in the second half and there were HUGE holes. Van Noy missed a one-handed tackle that was part of a score up the middle.

I'm happy we beat BSU, but we need to nail down some assignments and make our passing game more consistent. Especially down the stretch.

And please, people, forget about Utah. I would love it if they stopped making everything about BYU. Let's leave it alone. Who cares about the U???

• thebigsamoan Richmond, VA
    Oct. 26, 2013 5:41 a.m.

Very exciting game to watch! Taysom is definitely in a groove and improving tremendously since the debacle at Virginia. I just wish the offense would play a whole game like they play the first half. I don't know if it's by design or not but I wish they would change that. If not for the defense in the 2nd half we'd necessarily be in serious trouble. I'm just glad we're vastly improving anyway and making sweet progress.

In regard to post season play, I wouldn't mind seeing us and the Utes match up again in a bowl game. Hope the Utes becomes bowl eligible and hopefully be invited to play against us. I think it would be awesome!

Go Cougars! Go Utes! and Go Aggies!

• Big R Danville, CA
    Oct. 26, 2013 2:05 a.m.

On to the bowl game against the Pac-12 6th or 7th place team!!

Oct. 26, 2013 1:27 a.m.

It was a good win, the glaring difference in the stats, outside of the score, is the four turnovers BSU had. Otherwise the score would likely have been much closer, but give BYU credit as they caused three fumbles and had one interception. BYU didn't have a turnover!!!

It is great to see BYU play with more confidence. I'm feeling confident enough that I would have liked to see what would have happened if the offensive play calling hadn't turned conservative in the 2nd half like it does so often when BYU is ahead.

On Sagarin's rankings BYU is 28th and BSU 33rd, so BYU might move up a little. If BYU can pull off the upset over Wisconsin then we have a good chance to make it into the top 25.

Hopefully Sorensen and Hague are not seriously hurt and will be able to play in two weeks! We really need them! Go Cougars!

• Cougsndawgs West Point , UT
    Oct. 26, 2013 12:44 a.m.

CO Ute:
    Thank you for the congrats. With all due respect, many BSU fans and their play by play guy thought Hendrick was better in many ways than Southwick. Second, it's not like BYU pulled off a last second miracle victory. They dominated BSU from start to finish. In many ways I think it would have been worse if Southwick had played because he didn't have the escapability of Hendrick. BSU is a quality program that barely lost by a point in the last seconds of their game against the 17th ranked team in the country. Maybe minimizing BYUs victory makes you feel better or you actually believe the excuses you're making. Either way BYU dominated a legit program on national television tonight. I would give credit if it had been Utah without all the excuses. Maybe you could do the same?

• OC Fan Orange County, CA
    Oct. 25, 2013 11:56 p.m.

@ CO Ute:

You're imagining things, which is pretty sad - nobody posting here from the Y side of the fence is more concerned with red than blue - we're enjoying seeing our team on Sports Center all by themselves tonight.

BYU has improved steadily through the year after installing a new offense that Hill couldn't run during spring practice.

And he'll likely be around two more years with Jamal Williams and Adam Hine in the backfield with him. There will be some talented players moving on next year, but the team will be loaded with talent and experience next year.

Enjoyed seeing Hoffman and Hill featured on ESPN tonight!

P.S. It's nice to see Apo getting back in the mix with another TD and a key catch tonight. Hoffman should have been credited with another TD tonight. He clearly made the catch and had control of the ball going across the goal line, as others have pointed out already. That was a great throw and catch.

• Y-Ask-Y? Provo, UT
    Oct. 25, 2013 11:49 p.m.

Good game Cougars. Would have been better against a healthy, complete Boise State team, though.

And I still hate Independence.

• lasermann Orem, UT
    Oct. 25, 2013 11:42 p.m.

Fewer penalties tonight as well, although still too many false starts. Third quarter doldrums continue ... driving me crazy. Why stop using tight ends in the 2nd half after so much success in the first half? Play calling went predictable.

But a very satisfying win. Offense moved the ball effectively ... at will in the 1st half. Defense was back on track. Dominated in the turnover category, and that doesn't usually happen against Boise State. The BSU fans sitting near us didn't have much to cheer about at all.

Go Cougs!

• poyman Lincoln City, OR
    Oct. 25, 2013 11:27 p.m.

Actually chris b almost hit the score right on the button, just got the numbers assigned to the wrong teams...

I was loving the first half, Hill was doing a heck of a job spreading the ball around and keeping the Broncos off balance... The TE involvement was fabulous and Williams always will be one of my favorite Cougs... I also was very impressed with the Defense the first half... And I am worried about Sorenson and the other corner that went down... I am hoping that they will be back because they are badly needed in our injury riddled defensive backfield (I actually think Sorenson may be NFL material)...

The second half was very disappointing though... We were once again trying to sit on a lead by running between the tackles and only throwing flairs or deep patterns... We stopped going to the tight ends, we only saw QB draws when everybody in the stadium knew it was coming... And even when trying to kill the clock Hill was calling for the snap with 20+ seconds left on the play clock... Recipients of 3 TOs and only able to put 13 on the board is Not good.

• Aggie84 Idaho Falls, ID
    Oct. 25, 2013 11:11 p.m.

Good for the Cougs, here is one that wishes all 3 Utah teams become bowl eligible. Go Cougs, Go Utes, GO AGS.

• Surf is Up Miami, FL
    Oct. 25, 2013 11:08 p.m.

Nice win BYU. Finally a total game where the offense kept the BSU defense guessing where the ball was going next. I'm hoping the week off before Wisconsin doesn't make BYU sluggish like the last time.

Hey Chris B didn't you predict another BYU loss? I would like to see you put your spin on that final score (37-20). Better yet spin on that score.

• Frozen Chosen Savage, MN
    Oct. 25, 2013 11:02 p.m.

BYU MUST get Sorenson back and healthy to have a chance against the Badgers. Wisconsin is ranked in the top 10 in both offense and defense stats so BYU has to have everyone healthy and play a near perfect game to win in Madison.

Given that Anae has such a problem adjusting to the defensive adjustments I'm not real hopeful that BYU can generate enough offense to stay with the Badgers. I will be at the game and hope that I am wrong. Would it kill Anae to run a sweep with Williams or, heaven forbid, a trick play?

• worf Mcallen, TX
    Oct. 25, 2013 10:59 p.m.

This game has been marked down.

• Aggielove Cache county, USA
    Oct. 25, 2013 10:59 p.m.

Boise needs a new offensive coordinator. And fast!

Oct. 25, 2013 10:40 p.m.

Read all the comments and nothing from U fans prior to this post. First, nice win for the Y, congrats. Second, even with nothing regarding Utah I already see posts referencing my favorite team - seems some of you are more concerned with red than blue which is pretty sad. Third, taking nothing away from the win, the team was playing with a backup QB and has now lost 3 games this year - not the same BSU teams we have seen in the past. Hill seems to have found his stride and is more than just a runner. Let's see what happens when you play a much better opponent in a couple of weeks.

• BleedCougarBlue Enid, OK
    Oct. 25, 2013 10:30 p.m.

Great game, guys, great game!

Yeah, yeah, yeah.....Pac-12, blah, blah, blah......

Go Cougars!

• Mark321 Las Vegas, NV
    Oct. 25, 2013 10:30 p.m.

Best stat of the night... No turnovers. Good job Cougs!

• dont get mad WVC, UT
    Oct. 25, 2013 10:26 p.m.

Good win. Let's keep it going!

• BleedCougarBlue Enid, OK
    Oct. 25, 2013 10:24 p.m.

@ NevadaCoug - Overton, NV - "Hoffman caught the ball and took two steps before being hit in the head. He then held on to the ball until he hit the ground. Yes, it absolutely should have been a touchdown."

If I could give you a hundred "Likes", I would.

Every single word you said above was true and it was all on video tape to prove it.

Lot of blown calls tonight....the TD above that was not ruled a TD and a BSU defensive pass interference call that was not called. To be fair, I'd even add a 1st qtr BSU 4th down plunge that looked like it was good to me but was ruled short of the first down.

Go Cougars!

• 79Ute Orange County, CA
    Oct. 25, 2013 10:21 p.m.

Not only two weeks to prepare for Wisconsin, but essentially two weeks to prepare for Notre Dame with the game before the Irish being a tune up game against Idaho State (no disrespect intended).

So, let's see what the coaches and team can do with a good opportunity to win three of the last four with a win at Notre Dame more likely than at Wisconsin. Our's for the taking!

• golsen7 Bonneville, ID
    Oct. 25, 2013 10:02 p.m.

I wished they would not go conservative in the second half. They need to keep the pedal down and give time to the back-ups.

• NevadaCoug Overton, NV
    Oct. 25, 2013 10:00 p.m.

1st half success saw a lot of big plays from the TEs. It's about time. When BYU has had really good offenses, they've made use of the TEs. Part of the struggles over the last couple of years has been due to having to rely entirely on receivers in the passing game.

Also, 9 guys caught passes in the 1st half. I think it was 10 by the end of the game. When they spread the ball around, they put up big numbers.

Taysom is making better decisions, too. He got rid of a lot of balls tonight rather than try to do too much and take a sack.

The future looks bright.

• worf Mcallen, TX
    Oct. 25, 2013 9:58 p.m.

The only Utah team to beat Boise State, and bowl game.

• NevadaCoug Overton, NV
    Oct. 25, 2013 9:57 p.m.

Anybody who thinks this win is diminished because BSU was missing their starting QB is grasping at straws. Everything I've read and heard suggests that this QB is a lot more mobile than Southwick. He was able to avoid several sacks and pick up big 1st downs with his feet. Southwick would have been facing a lot of long yardage situations.

I can't help but think the two injuries to BYU's secondary players are a direct result of the targeting garbage. They both went low and got kneed in the head. We'll see a lot more of that if guys are allowed to hit players in the chest. Because you know that if they aim there, the offensive player will duck his head and turn it into a penalty and possible ejection.

• Hugh G. Hater Swat Lake City, UT
    Oct. 25, 2013 9:52 p.m.

What happened with the second half slow down?
    O-line winded?

• Cool Cat Cosmo Payson, UT
    Oct. 25, 2013 9:51 p.m.

Great first half offensively; second half was slower, but the defense was active all night long. Very impressed with our cougars tonight. Enjoy the bye week.

• cougar76 Raleigh, NC
    Oct. 25, 2013 9:46 p.m.

Two weeks to get ready for Wisconsin. Three injured players. Hope they are ready after the extra week.

• CougarSunDevil Phoenix, AZ
    Oct. 25, 2013 9:45 p.m.

Great win BYU. That Targeting call against Boise St. should have also been a touchdown too. Oh well, Good win and on to Wisconsin. Need that one to make a real statement.

• Tom in CA Vallejo, CA
    Oct. 25, 2013 9:44 p.m.

Nice win for the Cougars. Bowl eligible v. Pac-12. Would like another crack at utah but they won't be bowl eligible.

• OC Fan Orange County, CA
    Oct. 25, 2013 9:43 p.m.

Great game by Hill and the whole offense, especially Hill's efficiency and distribution to multiple receivers and Williams' 100+ yard game.

• Pipes Salt Lake City, UT
    Oct. 25, 2013 9:39 p.m.

Long time coming! Well deserved victory! Bowl eligible baby, bowl eligible!

• 93 COUGAR Orem, UT
    Oct. 25, 2013 9:38 p.m.

Great win Cougars. Great to see the offense firing on all cylinders in the first half before the Cougars slowed it down.

Nothing like playing on ESPN and being the featured game.

Keep it going Cougars!