Sports

BYU baseball: Jacob Hannemann picked in third round of MLB draft by Chicago Cubs

Comments

• Duckhunter Highland, UT
    June 7, 2013 6:22 p.m.

Congratulations Jacob, all of us in Highland/Alpine are pulling for you.

• Ironhide Salt Lake City, UT
    June 7, 2013 4:13 p.m.

Maybe a not so tough decision, but he will me missed on the football team. Obviously a talented athlete. 75th in the MLB draft is pretty amazing, given the number of rounds and players drafted. Best of luck with whatever decision you make

• gamer PROVO, UT
    June 7, 2013 2:35 p.m.

Great Kid. Great Family. Wish him the best. Wish we could've seeen him play football one year.

• Kyle loves BYU/Jazz Provo, UT
    June 7, 2013 2:20 p.m.

I went ahead and liked RBN's because i'm sure ChrisB's comment that got removed was just as bad as he said it was.

Congrats Jacob. I think this leaves the football team a bit thin at CB but I always love to see RMs succeed in athletics. Good luck with the Cubs!

• Tajemnica West Valley, Utah
    June 7, 2013 2:13 p.m.

Am I missing something or did Chris B's post get removed? It's a good day for the state of Utah, uofu fans, USU fans, and BYU fans if that is the case. Too bad it more than likely won't happen for the next round of comments. And good for Jacob. I like the Cubs. Too bad they are terrible. Not quite on the same level as Houston but still

• Uncle Rico Sandy, UT
    June 7, 2013 1:40 p.m.

Congrats on being drafted Jacob!

Chris B, is this board your life? If it is, get a LIFE! LOL

• YBALL Provo, UT
    June 7, 2013 1:33 p.m.

Who cares about football, this kid has accomplished more than most athletes can even dream of! Granted he's with a horrible franchise, but all else aside..

Good Luck Jacob!

• RBN Salt Lake City, UT
    June 7, 2013 1:29 p.m.

Chris you are an embarrassment to most Ute fans. In posts earlier in the week, you whined that the moderators were not accepting your comments. This post is indicative of your inflammatory posts, and frankly I think it should have been flamed.

As a Ute fan, I wish Jacob the best of luck if he decides to play baseball.