Sports

USU football: quarterback Chuckie Keeton is among 30 players named to 2013 Heisman Trophy Watch List

Comments

• Stang08 Cedar City, Utah
    April 30, 2013 7:47 p.m.

Sounds like Dave Fox knows what he's talking about.

• Las Vegas Aggie Logan, Utah
    April 30, 2013 4:44 p.m.

I don't care where one lives Chuckie is a great QB and every school in this state would love to have him just ask or listen to what coaches, beat writers, TV and radio people say about him. Except Dave Fox

• Stang08 Cedar City, Utah
    April 29, 2013 6:54 p.m.

You are from Ogden Ironmomo. And yes I do realize it. I'm from Cache Valley but I never considered USU. Only Southern Utah University. I am not that dumb Ironmomo. Where did you come p with that name?

• Ironmomo Ogden, Utah
    April 29, 2013 5:38 p.m.

Why would I want to write about Weber State? You do realize that people can attend colleges and universities outside the community in which they reside...right?

• Stang08 Cedar City, Utah
    April 29, 2013 1:50 p.m.

@Ironmomo

DId I say it wasn't an honor? He has their respect but not mine. Shouldn't yo be writing about WSU? SInce you are from Ogden Utah.

• Ironmomo Ogden, Utah
    April 29, 2013 8:47 a.m.

Of course Stang someone else will win the Heisman, but to be named to the list means Keeton has garnered respect among the football sports writers. It is indeed an honor that not many quarterbacks in this state see.

• Sambonethegreat Logan, UT
    April 26, 2013 11:40 p.m.

Mountain West football is going to be a blast this year. Keeton, Fales, Carr, Fajardo... oh man! What a lineup of great quarterbacks.

• Stang08 Cedar City, Utah
    April 26, 2013 11:07 p.m.

Let's see what QB from what bigger/better school beat Keeton for this honor. We all know someone bigger and better will be the Heisman winner.

• Go Big Blue!!! Bountiful, UT
    April 26, 2013 9:24 p.m.

Happy to see Chuckie receive some of the attention he deserves. Looking forward to another great season.

• Ironmomo Ogden, Utah
    April 26, 2013 8:40 p.m.

Lot of great QB's in the MWC. Should be very entertaining in the fall.