Sports

USU basketball: Aggies finish season third in nation in rebounding margin

Comments

• Stang08 Cedar City, Utah
    April 11, 2013 6:01 p.m.

Go Big Blue

I'm sure you know all there is to know about football. Like there is life and better teams outside of Logan. Like Wisc, Texas A&M, Auburn just to name a few. @Sambone, I'm suprised you are't saying something to the extent of "USU was plauged with injuries and that's why the season was so bad". Good for you my friend. Get a clue Big Blue.

• Sambonethegreat Logan, UT
    April 11, 2013 5:21 p.m.

Eh, 21 wins still isn't a terrible season. If Stew builds more depth at some of the key positions, we should do better next year. Playing in the MWC is going to be sweet!

• Go Big Blue!!! Bountiful, UT
    April 11, 2013 3:22 p.m.

Strange, you have routinely shown how little you know about football the last couple of years.

• Stang08 Cedar City, Utah
    April 11, 2013 2:16 p.m.

@Aggie84

It's hard not to agree with me when I know what I'm talking about. I completely disagree with you about the football team. New coach, new staff, new players means this football season is going back to what you aggies are used to being.

• Ironmomo Ogden, Utah
    April 11, 2013 12:38 p.m.

People who nullify the importance of rebounding don't really understand the game of basketball.

• Aggie84 Idaho Falls, ID
    April 11, 2013 2:04 a.m.

@Stang

Can't believe I am agreeing with you on anything, however, you are correct. The season was a wash with nothing to look forward to next year. If the bigs could learn how to rebound as well as the guards do, the Aggies would have been number 1. The Aggies got all those rebounds because they missed so many lay ups. It is so nice to be looking forward to the football season where the coaches have their players in the weight room and conditioned. Maybe Wells will let Stew borrow a couple of 3rd teamers to come in and muscle up the interior and maybe Stone should consider going over to football and playing tight end. It would be fun watching him crush some defensive corners.

• Stang08 Cedar City, Utah
    April 10, 2013 2:15 p.m.

Great third in rebounding. What does that mean? I'll tell you what it means, nothing. The season was a wash as usual. Regaurdless of how great the rebounding was.