Family

Boy with broken heart touching hearts around the world

Comments

• noRarm Rockaway Bch/ USA, OR
    Feb. 27, 2013 4:33 p.m.

Thank You so much for sharing you families story. A big thank you to Mitchell & the best of thoughts & prayers go out to this courageous,wonderful young man. I have bone cancer & souls like his give me strengh. May God Bless & be with you! My family will be praying for you and your family

• karen Dawson Edmonton, 00
    Feb. 22, 2013 9:45 a.m.

I Have Just read your story. My Heart and Prayers go out to all of you and your families as well. I too have lost 4 Children { 2 Sets Of Twins}. So I Know how you feel. When Your son's time comes , remember Families can be together forever, in Heavenly Father's plan. Your Son will be free of pain and suffering and will be able to run and jump freely in heaven. God bless you and your families . I am praying for you all.
    Karen Dawson
    Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

• jmbelshan Williamsburg, VA
    Feb. 21, 2013 1:38 p.m.

Blessings to you and your family while this procedure goes on. May the hands of the physicians and all those in the hospital helping be guided by Heavenly Father to do what is right to help Mitchell along on his journey. Peace be to you and yours and thank you for sharing this story.

• ChrisV Vernon Hills, IL
    Feb. 21, 2013 1:22 p.m.

Very touching story about a special boy and family. I wonder if the family is aware of the research at Sarepta Therapeutics. They've had good success in trials with a treatment for this disease. Of course, it's probably still years from market.

• catcrazed Eagle Mountain, UT
    Feb. 21, 2013 12:31 p.m.

What deeply touching story. I am going to share it with my sixth graders.

• suzyk#1 Mount Pleasant, UT
    Feb. 21, 2013 9:38 a.m.

What a heart touching story and I too will pray that his life time can be extended. Prayer brings such solace and assurity someone cares and I'm happy to read the comments. Children are precious to our Heavenly Father and it's my hope also that these specialists can give this sweet and bright boy some more time.

• one old man Ogden, UT
    Feb. 21, 2013 8:15 a.m.

Courage is on display in this family.

• Shimlau SAINT GEORGE, UT
    Feb. 21, 2013 8:11 a.m.

May the Lord bless you and keep you...

• carman Wasatch Front, UT
    Feb. 21, 2013 7:06 a.m.

Hope makes sweet that which hurts the human heart. Thank you for sharing part of Mitchell's journey.