U.S. & World

that unemployment woudlnt reach 8%

It reached 8%

It reached 9%

It reached 10%

It reached 11%

Well barack?

Either you lied knowing it wouldnt keep unemployment from reaching 8% or you dont know more about economics than a first grader.

I can't tell you I'm selling you a mansion and then only hand over a doll house and claim that I tried.

Either I lied or I'm foolish.

For you barack, which was it with the economy?

• Chris B Salt Lake City, UT
    Feb. 12, 2013 1:33 p.m.

Barack has added more to the national debt than all

other

US

Presidents

combined

Yes, the truth hurts

• Chris B Salt Lake City, UT
    Feb. 12, 2013 1:34 p.m.

Cleaver title with "gunning"

Speaking of, I wonder if gun violence will come up in his address.

Barack has made his personal decision on how best to protect his kids.

If he wanted, he could tell the secret service not to carry weapons as they protect his family.

To my knowledge, he has not askem them to stop carrying.

Any knowledge of the contrary?

Barack decided when faced with the choice of guns or no guns to protect HIS family, the answer was guns.

I will follow barack.

My family will be protected by guns, just as barack has done.

Please don't be disprespectful to those such as Sandy Hook parents by suggesting only the president's kids are in danger.

Criminals have and always will have guns.

And barack has made the decision for HIS family to use guns to protect against guns.

Thanks barack - I'm with you on this one.

• Chris B Salt Lake City, UT
    Feb. 12, 2013 1:38 p.m.

"I will cut the deficit in half during my first 4 years or I will be a one term president"

barack obama

The deficit wasn't cut in half

The deficit didn't stay the same even

It increased

Barack, please be a better example of honesty and living up to your word for the children of our society.

Some of them, unfortunately, look "up" to you.

• Aggielove Cache county, USA
    Feb. 12, 2013 2:30 p.m.

I'd rather watch duck dynasty

• worf Mcallen, TX
    Feb. 12, 2013 3:05 p.m.

The worse evils which mankind has ever had to endure were inflicted by bad governments---Linburg von Mises.

Let's hope we have a good government, and tonight's speech will be truthful, and wise for strengthening our country.

• Happy Valley Heretic Orem, UT
    Feb. 12, 2013 4:14 p.m.

OH look someone has been busy cutting and pasteing half truths and right wing talking points, with the extensive GOP solutions where?

• freedom in 2017 paradise, UT
    Feb. 12, 2013 5:22 p.m.

heritic
    what are the half truths? your boy is so full of himself he hasn't the time or intellect to understand anything about the economy. the Manchurian candidate has exposed himself over the last four years that he is clueless. unfortunately the majority of the voters are too. just 3 years and eleven months left until king barry rides into the sunset of community organizing

• Lagomorph Salt Lake City, UT
    Feb. 12, 2013 6:07 p.m.

Is there a precedent for someone who has been investigated by law enforcement for making veiled threats at a sitting president being in the audience when that same president delivers the State of the Union address?

Ted Nugent. One Hit Wonder. Yawn. 15 minutes ticking...

• Pagan Salt Lake City, UT
    Feb. 12, 2013 10:23 p.m.

Wow.

The 1st four posts, in x7 mins.

Obama is making them look desperate.