Quantcast

Comments about ‘Sandy mobile home fire may have been sparked by attempt to thaw pipes’

Return to article »

Published: Monday, Jan. 14 2013 7:30 p.m. MST

Comments
  • Oldest first
  • Newest first
  • Most recommended
Richard Larson
Galt, CA

Knowing where this trailer park is,
they were probably doing something else
with the pipe rather then trying to thaw it out

801addy
Draper, UT

Really? How rude of you Mr Larson. That family is my daugther's gymnastic team mate. They have nothing... THEY LOST EVERYTHING.... but a few pieces of clothing. What the article says is exactly what the 10 year child told me happened because she witnessed the whole thing and escaped with her family when the fire started and they couldn't put it out.. and they didn't get their dog out in time and it died. Sandy Utah is a very nice area by the way. You shouldn't judge people just because they live in a trailer or Utah.

to comment

DeseretNews.com encourages a civil dialogue among its readers. We welcome your thoughtful comments.
About comments