Sports

USU football: Chuck Jacobs holds no regrets for coming to Logan

Comments

• Sambonethegreat LOGAN, UT
    Nov. 17, 2012 6:40 p.m.

WAC champions. Take off, Stain. You were wrong AGAIN!

• Stang08 Cedar City, Utah
    Nov. 17, 2012 5:45 p.m.

Well you would lose that bet. Look at UNLV. Heck even though it was a loss look at the points we put up against CAL.

• Sambonethegreat LOGAN, UT
    Nov. 17, 2012 10:40 a.m.

Don't flatter yourself, Stain. This is a USU article, and I would spend a lot of time on these articles anyway with or without your presence. I have just as much right to be here as anybody.

You have been wrong about the Aggies all season long and are feebly grasping for anything you can use against us because of your incorrect assumptions and predictions these last several months.

Even if we end up playing a mediocre team in a bowl game, I'm willing to bet cold, hard cash that mediocre team would make mincemeat out of the Thunderchickens.

• Stang08 Cedar City, Utah
    Nov. 16, 2012 10:41 p.m.

Why would I rain on someone elses parade? It's so much fun to get a rise out of you aggies. Not mad at all. It's a new conference as I said and we have harder teams to play as I said before. You realy need to stop following me Sambone. It's just showing how deep I'm getting under your skin. I don't need any lesson's from you. Good luck losing to a lousy team in a bowl game this season.

• Sambonethegreat LOGAN, UT
    Nov. 16, 2012 2:30 p.m.

Jacobs is a terrific player all around. He will be missed next year.

And Stang is just mad about the Thunderchicken's losing season. USU's great season is just rubbing salt in that wound!

Oh and Stang, there is no apostrophe needed in "wins." Just thought it would be useful information to know going forward.

• Waylon77 Logan, UT
    Nov. 15, 2012 8:50 a.m.

Jacobs is definitely the best dancer on the team, and the easiest to pick out on the sidelines cause he is always getting down. Going to miss his attitude and contributions on the field next season.

• Ifel Of'a-sofa Alpine, Utah
    Nov. 15, 2012 6:41 a.m.

give it up stang... go rain on someone elses parade.

you have been wrong about USU all season.

• Stang08 Cedar City, Utah
    Nov. 14, 2012 3:26 p.m.

If Louisianna Tech win's it won't be a great day Blue.

• Go Big Blue!!! Bountiful, UT
    Nov. 14, 2012 10:45 a.m.

Looking forward to see Jacobs take it to Louisianna Tech Saturday. It is going to be great day for Aggie fans everywhere.