Sports

BYU vs. Notre Dame: the match-ups

Comments

• worf Mcallen, TX
    Oct. 19, 2012 5:32 p.m.

Who will get slaughtered worse tommorrow,--BYU or utah?

BYU 17
    Notre Dame

• DOM Ivins, UT
    Oct. 19, 2012 5:22 p.m.

BYU needs to throw, they are too predictable when they run. Oh let's "be even", come on, the current system isn't working, Come on be unpredictable!

• Proud Ute ,
    Oct. 19, 2012 3:47 p.m.

I generally always root for underdogs so I'm with you tomorrow Coougars.
    And please...... don't wish for Riley (or anybody) to get hurt.
    Stay classy people.

• CT98 Saint George, UT
    Oct. 19, 2012 2:28 p.m.

James Lark needs to play on Saturday.

• El Chango Supremo Rexburg, ID
    Oct. 19, 2012 2:07 p.m.

I'm Not Optimistic!

• Chris B Salt Lake City, UT
    Oct. 19, 2012 1:14 p.m.

Big Cougars,

My last promise was that if byu beat utah I wouldnt post on byu articles all year.

LOL. So yes, I've lived up to that promise since byu didnt win. Like I said.

LOL

• DC Alexandria, VA
    Oct. 19, 2012 12:36 p.m.

With the offense playing most of the game - BYU 0, ND 42
    If we punt on first down all game long, BYU 7, ND 17

• BigCougar Bountiful, UT
    Oct. 19, 2012 12:34 p.m.

@Pipes
    "Look for the offensive line to leave large holes to allow Manti Teo to hit Riley Nelson. Once Nelson is on the sidelines where he belongs, look for Lark to come in and complete more passing yards than BYU has enjoyed all season."

It would be great if that happens very early. If it happens in the 2nd or 3rd quarter Riley will have had enough time to cough up the ball 5 or 6 times and put the game out of reach for Lark.

• BigCougar Bountiful, UT
    Oct. 19, 2012 12:32 p.m.

@Chris B
    "If byu wins I'll sing the byu fight song and post it on youtube."

Did you make good on your last promise?

• Chris B Salt Lake City, UT
    Oct. 19, 2012 12:27 p.m.

You CAN mark this down:

Byu QB's throw as many touchdown passes to Notre Dame as they do to BYU.

LOL

• Chris B Salt Lake City, UT
    Oct. 19, 2012 12:21 p.m.

Catholics(and Teo) vs. the Mormons

I generally don't claim my Catholic heritage too strongly, but this weekend my faith has been restored!

Notre Dame 40
    byu 9

If byu wins I'll sing the byu fight song and post it on youtube.

• Pipes Salt Lake City, UT