Sports

BYU football: BYU falls to Utah

Comments

• Smart Aleck VANCOUVER, WA
    Sept. 16, 2012 8:48 a.m.

So these are the games that the Utes want to forego in 2014 & 2015? Really?

• sammyg Springville, UT
    Sept. 16, 2012 1:38 a.m.

Wallbanger

I'm already here. I've congratulated the lucky Utes and I'm open for business as usual.

Got a problem with that?

• Proud Ute ,
    Sept. 16, 2012 12:42 a.m.

@Wallbanger:

Well said. Plenty of classy Cougs who shouldn't be thrown in with the haters.
    Let's see how it all looks at the end of the season and hope we're both ranked.

• sportsfanforlife salt lake city, UT
    Sept. 16, 2012 12:35 a.m.

@byu fans

hahahahahahahahahahaha have fun eatin your crow, if you're actually man enough to do it. you were lucky to even be in that game with that horrible special teams breakdown on the punt. that is the ONLY reason you were in the game. haha utah absolutely dominated you, they even gave you two chances at the end to try and take it to OT but your team is just THAT bad.

• Frankenberry Saint George, UT
    Sept. 16, 2012 12:31 a.m.

I'm sure there have been wilder finishes to this rivalry but, personally I can't remember any. Penalties were outrageous and untimely. Both ways. When either team needed a big play it seemed they could produce it. The MUSS could have cost Utah the game. And Riley Stephenson. I live in St. George, my kids went to Pine View, my youngest son played on the team with Riley. I've seen him make that kick from that distance a hundred times. A four inch diameter piece of pipe will haunt his dreams for years. Thanx to both teams for an incredible battle. Now both of you go win the rest of them.

• Wallbanger Spanish Fork, UT
    Sept. 16, 2012 12:31 a.m.

To the good classy BYU fans. A well hard fought game, and good luck to you the rest of the season.
    To the Utah haters, aka Ducky and sammyg, I hope you like eating your own words with some crow on the side. We'll expect to see you back within a couple of weeks, continuing your obsession and hatred towards the Utes.

Can't wait for John White to come back and Blechen as well, not to mention Rowe. Hays is light years ahead of last year, and the play calling was much better tonight. A great hard fought game with horrible refs. At least we came out with the W oover BYU...for the third straight year.

Go Utes!!

• indycrimson Franklin, IN
    Sept. 16, 2012 12:29 a.m.

Duck Hunter, Worf and team...

Later!