Sports

Blue roundup: Mendenhall discusses season opener

Comments

• Y Grad / Y Dad Richland, WA
    Aug. 24, 2012 7:50 a.m.

Oh My Heck!

Nice straight line.

• Black&Blue St George, Utah
    Aug. 24, 2012 12:56 a.m.

Oh My Heck!,

The game will be on ESPN next Thursday at 8:00.

• Oh My Heck! Vernal, UT
    Aug. 23, 2012 10:49 p.m.

Does anyone know if this game will be televised, and if so where? I have to work and would love to record it to watch later. Thanks!

• Striker Omaha, NE
    Aug. 23, 2012 9:15 p.m.

This team seems to be in great shape. The defense looks great and ready for an air raid. Having a first game implementing this on the road will be tough for their new coach. WSU needs to execute it very well if they want a chance in this game. Looking good for BYU in their first game.

• Drum and Feather Salt Lake City, UT
    Aug. 23, 2012 5:34 p.m.

Carson, why would he need to say that to them? I've never once seen either of them say any of the lame stuff Chris B says. They can be irritating to us, no doubt, but neither of them are hateful or derogatory in the manner Chris B is.

• sammyg Springville, UT
    Aug. 23, 2012 3:04 p.m.

"Well isn't that special" Church Lady (Dana Carvey, SNL)

Another 'coded' 'personal attack' I suppose.

Carson, why don't you 'say' something instead of hiding behind someone's comment? Spit it out, it will make all of us feel better.

I think it's hilarious that you would imply that Ducky and I are like Chris B.

You must be a newbie or a Ute fan that doesn't that DirectTv deal nailed down yet or something.

Go Cougars!
    ONE week to go!

• Carson Provo, UT
    Aug. 23, 2012 11:32 a.m.

Black&Blue, someone ought to say these things to Ducky & Sammyg

• Black&Blue St George, Utah
    Aug. 23, 2012 11:18 a.m.

Chris B,

Your constant and ridiculous comments on BYU articles is what makes being the big brother so sweet. You are obsessed with tearing down a program that you can't possibly touch. This is why Utah will never be relevant, and always remain in BYU's shadow. No matter what, you will always have to measure and compare yourself to your big brother. Nobody takes any of your comments seriously, because you have no class, no intelligence, and no argument. Whether you keep your word and stop posting on BYU articles or not WHEN we beat you at home does not matter to anyone. Your comments are just a constant reminder of how U will always be in the shadow of a greater program.

• Chris B Salt Lake City, UT
    Aug. 23, 2012 10:18 a.m.

I want byu to beat Washington state and weber so we can be the ones to ruin your "quest for perfection" and personally shatter another season of BCS bowl game talk!

LOL

Utah 32
    byu 10
    riley 4 turnovers

If I'm wrong I wont post on a byu article all year!