Sports

USU football: Utah State football completes first two-a-day Thursday

Comments

• Stang08 Cedar City, Utah
    Aug. 13, 2012 9:57 p.m.

Wasn't aware you were being diplomatic. All I'll say is we are better than you think. We keep every game close. And it will be the same in a few weeks. Cal will win. I'm not ashamed to admit that. You might not and you need to live with it.

• Sambonethegreat LOGAN, UT
    Aug. 13, 2012 9:49 a.m.

LOL At least I can spell. And I also don't stalk every forum of an opposing team I hate to deliberately be a nuisance. It's pretty hard not to follow when you inhabit a lot of my regular news sources.

Seeing as how my original diplomatic approach failed, I am just going for broke: USU is going to make mashed potatoes out of the Blunderbirds and Cal is going to eat those mashed potatoes with voracious glee.

Live with it.

• Stang08 Cedar City, Utah
    Aug. 12, 2012 5:42 p.m.

Ah Sambonethegreat,

Still following me and making yourself look bad as usual. News flash: the aggies had 1 winning season in history and lost the most important game they've ever played ( no matter how much you wanted them to win). The think BYU and Utah will disagree with you. And I know we here at SUU do. Tell your friends on the team it's a tune up game. That way it makes it easier to keep it close.

• Sambonethegreat LOGAN, UT
    Aug. 10, 2012 7:38 p.m.

Ah Stang, causing more trouble as usual. News flash: Aggies didn't stink last year (no matter how much you wish they did). They certainly wont stink this year, either.

Can't wait to tune up on some T-Birds come August 30th!

• Stang08 Cedar City, Utah
    Aug. 10, 2012 2:58 p.m.

As with every year you will be sadly disappointed Blue. The aggies have always and will always stink up Logan.

• Go Big Blue!!! Bountiful, UT
    Aug. 9, 2012 11:16 p.m.

Season tickets in hand, can't wait for this season so start. Go Big Blue!!!