Utah

Mom accused of pointing loaded gun at her 9-year-old son

Comments

• Bubbleyum1969 Roosevelt, UT
    March 18, 2015 12:16 p.m.

This is for Rifleman. I am the step mother of those children and the father has spent thousands of dollars fighting for those kids but they always seem to side with the mother saying their environment wasn't bad. He even fought when they were in DCFS care but was told once Bambi completed the hoops she had to jump through she was entitled to her kids back. Her daughter has now been living with us since Christmas and she is fighting us so we cant keep custody of her and all her daughter does is beg us not to make her go back. Right now Bambi is living in a camp trailer with her 9 year old son with no running water but telling us, that are living in a house with stability that her daughter is not in a stable environment. She doesn't want to give up her child support then she wont have her drug money. I feel sorry for her son but right now we have spent thousands just trying to hang on to the daughter wish I had some sort of help out there attorney fees are drowning us

• ouisc Farmington, UT
    July 19, 2012 10:17 a.m.

As I heard someone once say, "just because you can have children, doesn't mean you should..."

• MrsH Altamont, UT
    July 19, 2012 10:16 a.m.

Well she's just lost my vote for Mother of the Year!

Please take those kids away. They will be better off, and eventually happier.

• Mom of 8 Hyrum, UT
    July 19, 2012 9:07 a.m.

I agree with dlw7. Maybe the kids looked for help so that they wouldn't have to be around her.

This woman gives a whole new meaning to the phrase "Bambi's revenge." I'd hate to see the Disney movie of this . . .

• Rifleman Salt Lake City, Utah
    July 19, 2012 7:15 a.m.

The story doesn't say anything about the boy's father. Perhaps this mother, and I use the term loosely, didn't provide him with one of those either. Hopefully she will not be allowed around her children.

• dlw7 LOGAN, UT
    July 18, 2012 4:19 p.m.

It would be in those children's best interest if they DID never see her again!! What kind of a mother does that? She shouldn't be within a million miles of those children