Comments about ‘Change in gait could be early sign of mental decline, Alzheimer's’
Gait change could signal mental decline, dementia
What You May Have Missed
- Utah leads the nation in deadly melanoma cases
- Tips for understanding and choosing sunscreen
- NCAA settles head injury suit, will change rules
- Arianne Brown: Digging deep at the Deseret...
- Appeals court upholds labels on meat packages
- Generation of tanners see spike in deadly...
- Liberia president orders new anti-Ebola measures
- Conference committee approves $17B VA health...
- Feds cap fines for not buying health... 22
- Deal to improve veterans' health care... 6
- Report links smoking bans, cigarettes... 6
- Ebola kills Liberian doctor, 2... 4
- Utah leads the nation in deadly... 4
- NCAA settles head injury suit, will... 3
- Conference committee approves $17B VA... 3
- Ebola outbreak spreads to 4th West... 1