Utah

Fallen trooper spent his life serving others, family says

Comments

• Duckhunter Highland, UT
    July 2, 2012 5:05 p.m.

Well done Officer Beesley. I am sorry to hear about this tragedy but it is obvious Officer Beesley was a fine citizen and trooper.

• MMarchiano Martinez, CA
    July 2, 2012 11:17 a.m.

I am a retired law enforcement officer in California and I had the honer and privileged of meeting Arron when he was a young missionary. He left a lasting impression on me. Even then his goal was to go into law enforcement in order to help people. I remember his enthusiasm, his contagious smile, his commitment, dedication and his integrity. Although my time with him was short he had a very solid and positive impact on my life and he truly validated what I believe law enforcement is all about. Reading about his career now just proves he lived up to all the expectations I had of him. My condolences, thoughts and prayers go out to his wife and children as well as his other family members, colleagues and friends. A man is often judged by the lives he has touched and Aaron touched so many in such a positive way......even as a youngster talking to an old veteran Cop in California.

• USMCer POST FALLS, ID
    July 2, 2012 8:18 a.m.

Thank you for your service Trooper Beesley. You will be missed. God be with you till we meet again...

• Shimlau SAINT GEORGE, UT
    July 2, 2012 8:05 a.m.

Thank you officer Beesley, your devotion to others and duty will not be forgotten.

• TripleCrown Santa Ana, CA
    July 2, 2012 7:07 a.m.

Thank you for your service, Officer Beesley. May God bless and console your grieving family.

• delasalle Sandy, UT
    July 2, 2012 12:58 a.m.

RIP. My condolences to the family.

• IndeMak South Jordan, UT
    July 1, 2012 7:12 p.m.

So sorry to hear. My father was a trooper and died in the line of duty 18 years ago while searching for a lost girl. It's tragic and I really feel horrible for the wife and family.

• Hometown Boy Anywhere, UT
    July 1, 2012 7:08 p.m.

My condolences to Aaron and his family. I wish his wife and children the best and hope that the pain will subside and they can receive comfort. The Beesley family is a great family. I enjoyed my time getting to know all of them as a child. May God bless and comfort.
    Jared Barlow