U.S. & World

Liberals swoon for Elizabeth Warren, point to Hillary Clinton in '16

• worf Mcallen, TX
    July 19, 2014 10:08 a.m.

@Mark B,

I don't support any leader who are untruthful! Who don't come clean with the people.

That's where you and I differ.

• worf Mcallen, TX
    July 19, 2014 10:04 a.m.

Does "calling it the way she sees it", make her, or anyone honest?

Hillary calls it as she sees it, but she often doesn't talk truthfully.

What evidence is there for Elizabeth Warren being truthful?

Being highly intelligent doesn't make a person honest.

• Utefan60 Salt Lake City, UT
    July 18, 2014 10:15 p.m.

I have listened to Elizabeth Warren on several occasions. I find her to be wonderfully refreshing and highly intelligent. She calls it the way she sees it. I hope she stays in the political arena for years to come. She's one of the few honest people around.

• David Centerville, UT
    July 18, 2014 7:51 p.m.

Liberalism has already pushed our country too far in the wrong direction under Obama. Polls clearly show a strong majority of Americans believe we are going in the wrong direction.

For Hillary or Warren or any liberal to win the White House again would be catastrophic and make American weakness irreversible for decades.

• Mark B Eureka, CA
    July 18, 2014 6:56 p.m.

Open my mind? It's been open to your favorable comment for anyone with a (D) for years. I'm still waiting.

• worf Mcallen, TX
    July 18, 2014 5:52 p.m.

Mark B,

I'm not a Bush or Cheney supporter, and don't care about them. They do not excuse others for being untruthful.

Open your mind.

• FT salt lake city, UT
    July 18, 2014 5:10 p.m.

As someone who simply can't vote for today's Republicans I surely hope Hillary is not handed the Democratic nomination. To many fine people out there who will fight against the plutocracy that is becoming established in America. Somebody without Hillary's baggage.
    Unless the GOP gets its act together and flushes the crazy Tea Partiers from their ranks whoever the Democrats nominate will more than likely be our next President.

• Mark B Eureka, CA
    July 18, 2014 4:49 p.m.

You mean leaders with names other than George W. Bush and Dick Cheney?

• worf Mcallen, TX
    July 18, 2014 4:05 p.m.

And we wonder why this country has problems.

Why do people swoon to someone who speaks untruthfully? It's clear Hillary has said untruthful things.

Let's hold our leaders accountable.